Advertisement For Internship Programme Of 2019-20 Engagement Of Young Professionals On Contract For Department Of CommerceIndian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier institution of education, training and research in the area of International Business set up by Department of Commerce, Government of India Applications are invited for contractual appointment as Interns to be posted in Department of Commerce, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi as per the following description:-
a. For Interns in the field of Trade Economics MA Economics with International Trade and Economics from a recognized university. Applicants with Ph.D. or pursuing Ph.D. in International Economics will be given preference.
b. For Interns in the field of Law LL.B. and higher qualifications from recognized Law Schools Applicants must have basic computational skills of MS Office, SPS and E-Views from the reputed academic institutions.
2. Remuneration: Rs.40,000/- per month (consolidated)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Department of Commerce, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
1. May be required to travel any place in India or abroad as and when required in connection with the work of the Department. While on tour, TA/DA will be admissible as to Assistant Section Officers.
2. Entitled to casual leave for 4 days and earned leave for 15 days for every completed period of six months
3. The engagement is on the basis of information/declaration furnished by the candidate. Any information/declaration being found incorrect at any stage, the candidate would be solely responsible for it and consequential action as deemed necessary would be taken by the Department.
4. This contractual engagement does not confer any right to claim any permanent post in the Department of Commerce.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
For Interns in the field of Trade Economics: http://docs.iift.ac.in/recruit/solo.asp?jcode=I_MOC_Nov2019 For Interns in the field of Law: http://docs.iift.ac.in/recruit/solo.asp?jcode=L_MOC_Nov2019 The last date of receipt of applications is 20th Dec 2019.