The online examinations for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs IX) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September and October/November 2020. The interviews for recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) under the same process will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority tentatively in the month of November 2020
1. Posts: Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager)
2. No.of. Posts: Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer) - 837
3. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy
4. Experience: Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
5. Eligibility Criteria : Prospective Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the specified eligibility criteria before applying for the CRP: Candidates may please note that the eligibility criteria specified is the basic criteria for appointment to the aforesaid posts in the Regional Rural Banks. However merely applying for, qualifying in the CRP and getting provisionally allotted in one of the RRBs does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment in any of the Regional Rural Banks. It is expressly clarified that the ultimate authority for recruitment is the Regional Rural Bank itself. The RRB concerned may, in its sole discretion, reject the candidature of anyone provisionally allotted to it through the CRP
1. Posts: Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Law Officer)
2. Law Officer: Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
3. Experience: Two years as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period of not less than two years.
4. Eligibility Criteria : Prospective Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the specified eligibility criteria before applying for the CRP: Candidates may please note that the eligibility criteria specified is the basic criteria for appointment to the aforesaid posts in the Regional Rural Banks. However merely applying for, qualifying in the CRP and getting provisionally allotted in one of the RRBs does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment in any of the Regional Rural Banks. It is expressly clarified that the ultimate authority for recruitment is the Regional Rural Bank itself. The RRB concerned may, in its sole discretion, reject the candidature of anyone provisionally allotted to it through the CRP.
Age: Above 21 years - Below 32 years i.e. candidatesshould not have been born earlier than 03.07.1988 and later than 30.06.1999
Application Fee: Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. - Rs.850/- for all others
1. On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020
2. Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020
3. Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 12.08.2020
4. Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 24.08.2020 to 29.08.2020
5. Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary August, 2020
6. Online Examination – Preliminary September/October 2020
7. Result of Online exam – Preliminary October 2020
8. Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single October/November 2020
9. Online Examination – Main / Single October/ November 2020
10. Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III) October/ November 2020
11. Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) October/November 2020
12. Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) October/November 2020
13. Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose)) January 2021
IBPS would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by IBPS in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, IBPS reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates without any notice and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld. No objection in this regard shall be entertained.
Following items are not allowed inside the examination centre:-
(a) Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.- (A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. The Aarogya Setu status must show candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. After Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting).
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc. (d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations and police complaints. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for their safekeeping cannot be assured. IBPS or any agency engaged with conduct of the online examination shall not take any responsibility for loss of any of the items. Responsibility of safekeeping of the same shall rest with the candidates at cost or no cost.
1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof along with the original bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview and/or joining respectively. No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by the candidates before or after online examination.
2) Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II and III in Officers’ cadre. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post in Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
3) Before applying for the CRP for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in the Regional Rural Banks, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore requested to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
4) A Candidate’s admission to the examination/short listing for main examination/ short-listing for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks. IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Regional Rural Banks, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
5) Decision of Nodal RRBs/ Regional Rural Banks / IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP RRBs- IX will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks in this regard. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ RRBs take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
6) The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
7) Not more than one application for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
8) Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
9) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
10) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
11) Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
12) Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination (Preliminary, Main & Single) will not be entertained. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
13) Any request for change of date, time and venue for Online Examination and Common Interview will not be entertained.
14) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on authorized IBPS website shall prevail.
15) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable.
16) A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
17) The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudged.
18) The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
19) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
20) Candidates applying for the post of Officers Scale I, II and III will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on productionof proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
21) Nodal RRBs/ Regional Rural Banks / IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
22) Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Regional Rural Banks and subject to service and conduct rules of the Regional Rural Banks. Decision of Regional Rural Banks to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Regional Rural Banks only.
23) IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and Provisional Allotment etc.
24) Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP RRBs- IX.
25) IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
26) Order of preference for Regional Rural Banks has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained.
27) For the Candidates applying for the Post of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant, names of RRBs for giving the order of preference will be available based on the state which they select to apply. They will have to select center of examination in that state only.
28) If at a later stage of selection process or appointment, the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar / different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
29) The candidates are required to follow all the Guidelines regarding Social Distancing Mode of Exam given in this advertisement and subsequently. Any violation may result in cancellation of candidature.
Call letter for Scribe in the Examination: There will be an additional call letter for Scribe for the Main Examination for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale-I and for the post of Officer Scale-II & III in single examination.
The Centre, venue address, date and time for examinations (Preliminary / Main / Single) and Common Interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
1. A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should— (i) scan their : - photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) - signature - left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe). - a hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
3. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. (iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged (iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows ,(Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” (v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges (vii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
4. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020, (Online payment) both dates Online payment inclusive shall be as follows:
5. On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020