Applications are invited from Indian Nationals born on or after 01.08.1993 for appointment of 03 Law Researchers at Delhi Judicial Academy on a consolidated honorarium of Rs. 30,000/- per month (consolidated honorarium Rs.35,000/- per month if extended for second year), initially for a period of one year on contract basis extendable by another one year, at the sole discretion of the Appointing Authority.
1. Position: Law Researchers
2. No of Posts: 03
3. Qualification: The candidate must be a Law Graduate from a recognized university. Those who have appeared for the final examination, may also apply. Such candidates, however, will have to produce the proof of having passed the final law examination by the date fixed for holding the interview.
Director (Administration), Delhi Judicial Academy, Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
1. Short listed candidates will be called for an Interview. Interview dates will be intimated telephonically/ e-mail lateron.
1. The application shall bear the recent passport size photograph of the applicant and accompanied by self attested copies of relevant documents in support of the information supplied against column no. 9, 10, 11 and 12. The application shall be submitted in a closed envelope, clearly mentioning on the envelope "Application for appointment as Law Researcher at Delhi Judicial Academy". addressed to the Director (Administration), Delhi Judicial Academy, Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078. The application should reach the Academy on or before 25.09.2020 by 4:00 p.m.
2. The applications be also forwarded through email i.e. [email protected] alongwith scanned documents. No. DJA/Appt. of Law Researcher/318/2020/