1. Name of the Post: Grade Ill of Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service
2. Eligibility: Must be a holder of degree in law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.
3. Salary: Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Age: Upto 38 years
Application Fee: Rs. 240/-
1. Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for the written/interview etc. No person, who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post.
2. Submission of application does not imply that a candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement. The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility' conditions. The application will be subject to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect/ineligibility condition is detected.
3. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/interview etc. The High Court may decide not to issue any admit card/call letter etc. to any candidate and may decide to call candidates to written examination/ interview etc. by publishing a notification in the official website and notice board of the High Court. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.ghconline.gov.in) Of the High Court regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
4. Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as without the photograph and signature upload, is liable to be rejected summarily, unless otherwise decided by the High Court. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate personally. The certificate for claim of reservation must have been issued by the competent authority. The appointment and conditions of service Of the selected candidates shall be governed by the Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Rules.
5. If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indirectly, his/her candidature will be rejected. The High Court reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any Stage. The examination materials will be destroyed, due to scarcity of space, after one year of publication of the final select list, unless otherwise decided by the High Court. All other matters which are not specifically provided in this advertisement shall be as decided by the High Court.
1. Submission of online application starts from: 12/02/2020, 12:00 PM.
2. Last date for submission of online application: 26/02/2020, 5:00 PM.
3. Last date for payment of fees: 29/02/2020, Till bank transaction hours.
The Gauhati High Court, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Guwahati - 781001, Assam, India.
1. The candidates will have to appear in a Preliminary Examination (objective type multiple choices) Of 100 marks (2 hours duration) which will cover English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Constitution of India, Code Of Civil Procedure, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian evidence Act and Law of Torts. From the rank wise list of marks of the Preliminary Examination, 10 (ten) candidates will be called against 1 (one) vacancy in the ratio of 1:10 for the Final Written Examination. However, the High Court reserves the right to fix cut Off mark in the Preliminary Examination and call only those candidates to appear in the Final Written Examination who obtain the cut off mark as may be fixed by the High Court.
2. All candidates who obtain 60 (sixty) percent or more marks or corresponding grade in the Final Written Examination shall be eligible for viva-voce of 70 (seventy) marks. Provided that APST candidates who obtain 50 (fifty) percent or more marks or corresponding grade in the Final Written Examination shall be eligible for viva-voce. This will be subject to the ratio of 1:3 of the rank wise list of marks obtained by the candidates in the Final Written Examination. The candidates shall have to secure minimum 60% marks in the interview. The final evaluation will be in order of merit subject to overall suitability of the candidate. Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Final Written Examination and viva-voce, subject to the cut off mark indicated above. However, final selection shall be made subject to overall suitability to be decided by the High Court.
Candidates who fulfil the requisite criteria can submit their online application forms, by following the steps indicated below, through the home page of the website www.ghconline.gov.in wherein a scroll under the caption "Click here to apply" will be available:
1. To register as an applicant, a candidate has to provide his/her primary credentials viz. Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID. After submission of these information the system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed on the same page prominently. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code and corresponding Date of Birth, sometimes due to network congestion the e-mail may not be delivered, hence candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code carefully. The combination of Registration Code and Date of Birth will be used as login details for next three Phases, i.e. Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4.
2. In this Phase, a candidate who has created his/ her Registration Code in Phase 1, will have to provide his/her profile details, viz. gender, category, address, qualification, experience and other candidature specific information and has to save the data by clicking the Update Data button.
3. However, an already registered candidate can keep uploading/ modifying his/ her candidature specific data in Phase 2 and Phase 3 till last date of registration. However, uploading data in these two Phases does not complete the submission process automatically. In Phase 3, Submit Candidature button is required to be used to finally post the candidature for the Examination. Before submitting Candidature please ensure that
(i) All detailed information in Phase 2 has been filled up and in case of non-availability of data he/she should fill as per instruction provided. No field box should be left blank.
(ii) Passport Photo image file as described above has been uploaded.
(iii) Signature image file as described above has been uploaded.
4. Only after these verifications, the candidate should proceed for submission of the candidature/application. Initially the Submit Candidature button will be displayed in faded color and deactivated. On clicking the Declaration check box on the page, the button Submit Candidature will turn to green color and activated for submission of candidature. No more modification will be possible after submission of candidature.
5. Last date for submission of online application 26/02/2020, 5:00 PM.