UGVCL is a Distribution utility created pursuant to unbundling of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board and operating in Northern parts of the State of Gujarat, with its offers located at different places in its jurisdictional area. UGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic professionals in Power Sector.
1. Job Title: Assistant Law Officer
2. Remuneration: Basic Pay of Rs.45400-101200 plus other allowances as per Company’s rules.
3. Qualification: Special LLB with minimum 55% marks from the Government recognized University with full time regular course or Five years integrated course in law.
4. Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in Corporate Sector/ Public Sector/ Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
5. Required skill: Good Command over English Language, skills and knowledge in legal drafting, knowledge of court procedure, briefing and Liaisoning with and knowledge of computer operations.
6. Job Profile:
(i) Candidate has to look after the Legal matters of the Company at Circle and Filed offices.
(ii) To co-ordinate, monitor, follow-up of various litigation in courts effectively and provide necessary legal guidance to the field offices.
Age: 35 years and 40 years
Application Fee: Rs. 500.00 for UR and SEBC candidate (inclusive of GST). Rs. 250.00 for ST and SC candidate (inclusive of GST).
1. The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List / Waiting List at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof. Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made, shall be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
2. The candidates who have been given grades in their result (graduation/post-graduation) shall have to submit a certificate issued by their University/Institute specifying percentage equivalent to the grades obtained by them along with decimals.
3. The candidates working in Govement / Semi Govement or PSU Organization shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the conceed organization at the time of Written Test/ Online Test as the case may be, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
4. Minimum 85% of representation in selection will be of local resident of Gujarat State as per GR dtd.31.03.95. Candidate shall have to submit the Domicile Certificate of being resident of Gujarat State if he/she claims appointment under 85% quota.
5. The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
6. In case of Written Test examination the evaluation of the OMR Sheets of the written test shall be evaluated on computer, as per entries made in OMR Sheets by the Candidates. As the evaluation done on the Computer by scanning thereby eliminating manual evaluation, rechecking or ‘inspection of OMR Sheets, subsequent to written test, will not be entertained by UGVCL.
7. In case of name or caste differ due to marriage or any other reason in educational certificates; then attach the copy of Gazette for transfer of name or caste, failing which, the candidature for the further process will be rejected. No travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the Written Test / Online Test and Personal Interview.
8. The result of the test shall be published by UGVCL and shall be displayed on Company’s website. The Selection List as and when required as per the vacancy position shall be drawn from result published. The result published shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of publication.
9. Candidates are requested to apply only, if they are fulfilling requisite criteria. Since, we are not seeking all the documents at the time of application submission application for Written Test/ Online Test; candidate has to doubly ensure that he fulfills all the requisite criteria. All the documents of selected Candidates shall be verified at appropriate stage and if found not fulfilling any criteria, his/her candidature shall be cancelled immediately and his/her short listing in selection list shall not be a ground for claiming employment/ recruitment.
1. Start Date and Time of Registration: 14 /02/2020, 00:00 AM
2. Last Date and Time of Registration: 05/03/2020, 11:59 PM
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited, UGVCL Regd. and Corporate Office, Visnagar Road, Mehsana -384001.
The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Written Test / Online Test / Personal Interview as the case may be for selection.
1. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only.
2. The candidates shortlisted for Written Test / Online Test / Personal Interview on basis of their “online applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate at present. The photocopies of all the relevant certificate shall be submitted as and when required. Subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
3. Online application form along with two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form.
4. Attested copy of: (i) School Leaving Certificate. (ii) Mark sheets of final year of Graduation/or last two Semesters of Graduation Certificate issued by College/University. (iii) Certificate from the institute/ university mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place. (iv) Degree Certificate, if available. (v) Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate (if applicable).
5. In case of Ex. Armed force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
6. In case of Widow Applicant, copy of death certificate of the deceased husband should be attached.
7. NOC from present employer (If applicable).
8. Domicile certificate, if applicable.
9. Online payment receipt.
10. Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License etc).
11. Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card, etc).
12. Last Date and Time of Registration: 05/03/2020, 11:59 PM.