Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification and Experience : Degree in law or equivalent. Should be a qualified legal practitioner with experience of minimum period of six years.
2. Salary : Level- 11 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 56100- 177500) Rs. 15600-39100 with GP 5400/- (Pre-revised).
Age: 30 to 45 Years
Application Fee: Rs.200 to Rs.1,000.
1. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AllMS Patna reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
2. Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
3. Age and all other qualification will be counted as on the last date of submission of application.
4. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
1. The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status stationed at Patna.
2. Application Fees : For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates/EWS :- Rs. 200. This fee of Rs. 200/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, ifthe candidate appears in the Written Examination. For All other categories (GEN/OBC) Rs. 1,000. The candidate will be required to pay prescribed application fees through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Patna. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate. Application Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances except the case mentioned in point I above. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
3. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits Of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession or for claiming benefits of reservation under EX-Serviceman category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation as per rules.
4. The period of "Call up Service" of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose Of age relaxation, as per rules.
1. Written Test
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Patna offcial website i.e. btjp;//www,giimspatna.org, The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. The last date of online submission of applications will be 45th day at 5.00 P.M. from the date of publication in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar i.e. on 12th August, 2019 at 5.00 P.M. No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (online payment receipt) for their record.
2. The On-line application will be closed on the 45th day from the date of publication in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar i.e. on 12th August, 2019 at 5.00 P.M. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. The Candidate must ensure that their recent Photo with Name, selected Government approved Photo ID which you will bring to enter Examination Venue and Signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per AIIMS, Patna prescribed and in that case, the application will be rejected. The candidates are requested to be careful while uploading photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application form.