Degree in Law (LLB) or 05 years Integrated LLB Preference will be given to candidates having Company Secretary Qualification/ Diploma in Corporate Laws.
1. For Date of Birth 10th/Matric Certificate
2. For Educational Qualification Mark sheets and Degree Certificates (Matric onwards upto highest level for all semesters/years). In case of CGPA/OGPA, conversion formula for percentage conversion to be invariably provided. Candidates applying for Dy. CMO/ Sr. CMO post and possess degree awarded by Foreign Universities invariably to provide his/her registration certificate from Medical Council of India including qualification equivalence certificate.
3. For Pay Scale (for PSU/Govt.) or CTC** (for Private Sector) Employer‟s Certificate or FORM-16 for the requisite period or Appointment letter alongwith promotion/increment letter indicating CTC for requisite period and latest pay slip of August, 2019.
4. Experience Certificate with date of joining and relieving. Certificate issued by Employer(s), if any, for past or present employment
5. Present Employment Proof Offer of appointment with latest pay slip
6. For Caste Certificate Caste Certificate in the prescribed format
7. For Differently-abled / PwBD candidates Medical Certificate (PwBD) in the prescribed format
8. Identity Proof AADHAAR/PAN/Passport/Election Photo Identity Card/ Identity Card issued by Govt./PSU/Passbook of any Nationalized Bank with certified photograph.
9. Application fees, if applicable Receipt of online payment indicating Transaction ID and date of transaction
10. No Objection Certificate (NOC) From present employer in case of candidates working in Govt./PSU/Autonomous/ Statutory Bodies.
1 .On-line registration of application commences from 1000 hours (10:00 AM) on 07.09.2019 and closes on 1730 hours (5:30 PM) on 06.10.2019, unless change in date is notified.
2. Last date of receipt of duly filled-in Application Form alongwith requisite self-attested copies of the documents / certificates at Noida office is 14.10.2019 / 21.10.2019 (for far-flung areas as mentioned in advertisement), unless extended and notified on NFL‟s website
a. The prescribed minimum educational qualifications should be completed on full time regular basis, except for CA/CMA/CS/AMIE, with minimum 60% marks from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE. Candidates applying for the post of Sr. CMO / Dy. CMO who possess degree awarded by Foreign Universities are required to provide his/her registration certificate from Medical Council of India including qualification equivalence certificate at the time of intervie
b. No claim of possession of equivalent educational qualification(s) other than advertised educational qualification for a post would be entertained and decision of RFCL/NFL in this regard would be final and binding.
c. Candidates should possess a valid email ID as the same is mandatorily required for registration for online applications. Candidates are also advised to keep the email ID active for at least one & a half year from cut-off date i.e. 31.08.2019. No change in the email ID will be allowed once submitted. All information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through email to the candidates, found prima-facie eligible, based on the information submitted by them in their online application data. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. RFCL/NFL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
1. Setno, Lab technician & staff Nurse, Senior Personnal Assistant - The candidates scoring minimum 50% marks in the Online Examination shall be shortlisted to be called for Stenography Test and Typing Test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. ten candidates for one post.
2. Non-Executive Positions and selection of candidates for appointment to these posts shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in online test, performance in the Skill Test wherever applicable and verification of documents related to age, qualification, category and experience.
3. Other: Candidates will be shortlisted and called for Personal Interview provisionally on the basis of information furnished by them in the online Application Form, documents attached and their candidature will be considered vis-à-vis eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the Advertisement.
1 .Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection. Mere issuance of call letter/e-mail for interview shall not imply acceptance of candidature.Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through “Careers” page on NFL‟s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com.The copy of Online submitted Application Form, duly signed, alongwith self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned in Sl No 1 to 9 at the above table, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME), RFCL - 2019” at the following address: “General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201301”
2. The last date of receipt of complete applications is 14.10.2019, unless extended and notified on NFL‟s website. However, closing date for receipt of applications of candidates presently residing in far-flung area i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland,Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands & Lakshadweep is 21.10.2019. Candidates applying from far-flung area should superscribe on envelope “FAR-FLUNG AREA”. In case of false declaration of „Far-Flung Area‟ on envelope visà-vis correspondence address mentioned in Online Application Form enclosed therein, the same shall be summarily „Rejected‟.