About the Organisation
The West Bengal Co-operative Societies Act, 1983, along with the West Bengal Co-operative Societies Rules, 1987, came into effect on and from the 1st day of August, 1987 by virtue of G.O. No. 3141-Coop. dated 30/07/1987.Under sub-section (1) of Section 38 of the said Act, the Government of West Bengal was empowered to constitute a Co-operative Service Commission and appoint “a person who has been or is a Judge of the High Court at Calcutta or a person who holds or has held a post not below the rank of a Secretary to the State Government” its Chairman for a term of three years, provided that “the State Government may extend the term of his office for a period not exceeding one year”.Section 38 was supplemented through Rule 66 of the West Bengal Co-operative Societies Rules, 1987. But in terms of the said G.O. dated 30/07/1987, this Section was kept inoperative until further orders.
The West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission is opening job posts of Manager (Law) in The West Bengal State Co-operative Agriculture & Rural Development Bank Ltd.
Number of Vacancies : 1
Law Graduate degree
Deadline: 28th October 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
1. In order to apply an applicant must provide one e-mail address for receiving communications from the Commission.
2. An Applicant must enter his/her personal, academic and technical (computer) details truly and correctly as required in the application form.
3. Applicants will be required to scan and upload their --
4. Applicants will have to apply for only one post code and they will be considered only for that post code.
5. Applications will be deemed to have been successfully submitted only after successful payment of correct and exact amounts given below
6. A Registration Number will generate soon after entering all the data relating to personal details as asked for in the application form. Applicants are advised to note and preserve the Registration No. for all future communications, if any, with the Commission on any matter relating to the recruitment of posts advertised herein. The said Registration No. will also be sent to the e-mail address provided by the applicant.
7. After successful payment a Transaction Id will generate which will also be sent to the said e-mail address of the Applicant. This Transaction id will be treated as the proof of transaction made.
8. After successful submission of application, a soft version of filled-up application form along with Transaction id will generate. Applicants should save and get a print-out of the same.