1. Recruitment Of Assistant Managers - Legal.
2. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who must be an Indian Citizen for selection and appointment as Assistant Manager - Legal. The vacancies are as under: Chhattisgarh , Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha, Assam, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Maharashtra.
3. Candidates are allowed to apply for vacancy from only one state, The centre of online examination will be restricted to the state opted by the candidate. In case of multiple registrations, only latest valid registration will be kept valid. Candidates applying for a particular state will be posted preferably in that state initially and can be transferred to any other state later based on the requirement of the Company.
4. Remuneration: The starting basic pay of Rs. 32,815/- per month in the scale of 32815 - 1685(14) – 56405 - 1755(3) - 61670 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 56,000/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
5. Probation Period: There will be a probation period of 1 year from the date of appointment as Assistant Manager which may be extended for a maximum period of 1 year.
6. Educational Qualification: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with minimum aggregate 55% marks, Computer Skills: Yes, Nationality: Indian.
Age: 23-30 years
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
1. Recruitment is based on state-wise merit.
2. Selection Procedure: Online Examination and Interview. Final Selection: The final merit list and selection of candidates will be done on the basis of combined marks of Professional Knowledge section of Online Examination and Interview strictly according to the merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview. The Company reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary.
1. Candidates are necessarily required to apply Online through LIC HFL’s website (www.lichousing.com) under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted. Candidates Satisfying The Conditions Of Eligibility As On 01.01.2019 Are Required To Log In To The Lic Hfl’s Website And Click On “careers” And Go To “job Opportunities” To Open The Page “recruitment Of Assistant Managers - Legal”. Option Is Available On The Page To View The Detailed Advertisement And Also To Apply Online, Which Will Redirect The Candidates To The Online Registration Page. The Candidate Is Required To Keep Details About Bio-data Ready To Enable Him/her To Fill Up The Application Form Correctly.
2. Before Applying Online, A Candidate Will Be Required To Have A Scanned (Digital) Image Of His/her Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression And Handwritten Declaration (Text Given Below) As Per The Specifications Given In “guidelines For Scanning And Upload Of Documents” Mentioned At The End. Signature In Capital Letters Will Not Be Accepted. The Left Thumb Impression Should Be Properly Scanned And Not Smudged. The Text For The Hand Written Declaration Is As Follows – “i, _______ (Name Of The Candidate), Hereby Declare That All The Information Submitted By Me In The Application Form Is Correct, True And Valid. I Will Present The Supporting Documents As And When Required.” The Above Mentioned Hand Written Declaration Has To Be In The Candidate’s Hand Writing And In English Only. If It Is Written And Uploaded By Anybody Else Or In Any Other Language, The Application Will Be Considered As Invalid.
3. Important Events Dates
i. Commencement of on-line registration of application 02/12/2019.
ii. Closure of registration of application: 16/12/2019.
iii. Closure for editing application details: 16/12/2019.
iv. Last date for printing your application: 31/12/2019.
v. Online Fee Payment: 02/12/2019 to 16/12/2019.