: Head - Legal (General Counsel)
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
: Law Degree
- Managing organization's legal matters.
- Advising executive, senior management and board on various matters such as legal rights, and new and existing laws.
- Create, manage and be responsible for the Organizations risk management policy and framework.
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the organization
- Managing the regulatory aspects of the company’s business and take proactive decisions and recommend appropriate actions to the company’s leadership.
- Managing organization's intellectual property and structure agreements in a manner that is legally favourable
- Lead corporate capital raising activities and negotiate SHA / SSA from a company perspective
- Lead, manage all M&A / investment activities from a legal perspective for the organization
- Promulgating and creating directives of corporate acts and decisions.
- Negotiating, writing and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the company
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals
- Conducting legal research and reviewing company's litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions.
- Manage overall compliance with respect to all applicable statutes including Companies Act, Labour laws, statutory filings, licensing, forms etc
- Offering counsel on a variety of legal issues
- Working alongside other departments within the company
- Reviewing advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements
- Providing training to the company on legal topics
- Legal degree from accredited, top-tier law school.
- 10+ years practice with an established law firm
- Prior in-house or start up experience will be an additional advantage
- Business savvy - Proficient understanding of business sensitivities and confidentiality.
- Strong knowledge and experience of working on Content / IP laws / agreements
- Proficient legal experience in fund investments, venture capital financing and M&A.
- Experience with corporate governance issues and corporate secretarial duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to businesses.
Legal Jobs In India
PathLegal has NO control on listed Items above as it's directly from customer. Incase of any discrepancy please write to [email protected]