MPPGCL Recruitment 2020:Law Officer
Last Date : 24/01/2020
Location : Jabalpur
1. Position: Law Officer. Trainee
2. Qualification: Law Graduate from any recognized University/lnstitutewith minimum 60% marks (or equivalent CGPA) for UR/OBC Category or for SC/ST category of M.P. Domicile. Valid CLAT-PG score card
3. Departmental Candidates: Departmental Contractual candidates working on similar / equivalent post (on contract) in power companies namely M.P. Power Management Company Limited, M.P.Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, M.P. Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, M.P. Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, and M.P. Power Transmission Company Limited or M.P. Power Generating Company Limited, may apply as per Rule 9 of MPPMCL Samvida Sewa (Anubandh Tatha Sewa Ki Shartein) Sansodhit Niyam, 2018. The Chartered Accountants working on contract shall be eligible to apply for the post of Accounts Officer.
Age: Minimum 21 years
Application Fee: Application fees for Unreserved category candidates shall be Rs.1000/- and for Reserved category candidates of M.P domicile be Rs. 800/- all inclusive.
1. Date of publication of brief advertisement in Company's website / news papers: 15.12.2019
2. Commencement of registration of candidates applications: 25.112019
3. Last date for online registration of applications by the candidates: 24.01.2020
4. Issuance of Admit Card Uploading of Mock test Question Book, Online Assessment Test, Model Answer Sheet, Objection CallingDisplay of Final Merit List of online assessment test: : Will be declared separately.
1. High School Examination mark sheet in support of date of birth.
2. Mark sheet of 12th class examination.
3. Final year mark sheet./certificate. Valid GATE/CLAT-PG Score Card (according to the post applied for).
4. Applicant serving in successor companies of MPSEB should submit work experience certificate in the relevant field issued by the officer not below the rank of Executive Engineer, the format of which will bemade available on Company's website.
5. Caste certificate (Permanent), (in case of reserve category candidates) issued by Sub Divisional Officer (SDO) of MP.
6. MP Domicile certificate in case of candidates applying against reserved position
7. Medical Certificate of orthopedic disability (40% or above) issued by
8. Medical Board in case of PWD candidate.
9. Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License.
10. Active Registration District Employment Office of M.P. (For fresh candidates).
1. Online application will be invited through MP Online. Ihe application form will be live for a period Of 1 month from application start date as mentioned in the Schedule.
2. The online assessment test shall be conducted for the post of Accounts Officer / Manager (HR) / Company Secretary through an agency of repute on outsource basis at various test centres located at company head office i.e. Jabalpur. For the post of Manager (IT) and Manager (Law), selection shall be done on the basis of merit of GATE/ CLAT-PG Score card respectively.
3. Admit cards for online assessment test will be available on MP Online website. Candidates may be requested to download the admit card from the website and produce a copy Of the same for appearing in online assessment test. ONLINE test be of 2 hours duration, comprising 100 objective type questions (3 marks each) There will be no negative marking. The cut off marks for Online test will be 50% for Unreserved category candidates and 40% for Reserved category candidates.
4. The question paper will be in English. The question paper will be based on the course leading to award of degree of CA./ICW A/CS/MBA-Finance (according to the post applied for) and relevant general aptitude / reasoning in the ratio of 75:25 of 3 marks each.
5. Score Card can be downloaded by the candidates from the website of MP Online by submitting their credentials in the window provided for the purpose. Objection calling and answer key: Answer key will be available on MP Online website as per dates mentioned in the schedule and objection calling will be available for a period of 3 days from upload of answer key on payment of prescribed fee.
6. Based on the online assessment test, an overall merit list will be prepared. merit list of all candidates shall be prepared and the post of UR category shall be filled up (irrespective of candidates belonging to any category). After filling all the posts of UR category, merit list of remaining candidates of only reserved categories
How to Apply
1. Last date for online registration of applications by the candidates: 24.01.2020
2. Madhya Pradesh Power Management Company LimitedJabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482008