Malabar Cements Limited Careers 2020: Malabar Cements Limited has published Job Notification of the following Managerial and Legal positions. Applications invited from Qualified and Experienced candidates for regular appointment for the following posts. The closing date for receipt of applications is 27th June 2020.
✅ Age Limit:
Legal Officer: 41 years
✅ Pay Scale:
22360-560- 24040-620- 27140-680- 29860-750- 32860-820- 36140-900-37940 (Under Revision)
✅ Educational Qualification and Experience:
Graduate with LLB Degree. Minimum 5 years Bar Experience.
✅ Selection Process: Interview.
✅ Application Fee: Nil.
✅ How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates apply in prescribed format. The duly filled in applications should reach the Managing Director, Malabar Cements Limited on or before 27/06/2020.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
01. Candidates should submit their duly filled in applications downloaded from the website of Malabar Cements Limited to The Managing Director, Malabar Cements Limited, Walayar Post, Palakkad-678 624 on or before 27.06.2020.
02. The Qualifications should be from recognized University/ Institutions/ Board. The candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall submit the relevant Government Order/ University letter to prove the equivalency at the time of submission of application, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
03. Admittance to all stages of recruitment will be provisional only. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny of the applications/ credentials at any stage will result in the rejection of candidature.
04. Candidates are advised to note that only post qualification work experience of the candidates from reputed/ established organizations until 01.05.2020 will be considered.
05. Candidates should clearly mention the details while filling the application. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
06. Candidates should provide a valid e-mail ID and mobile number as all correspondence pertaining to the recruitment will be communicated on email address and mobile number provided at the time of filling application.
07. Malabar Cements Limited reserves the right to reject the candidature/ cancel the appointment at any stage without assigning any reason.