1) Provide pro-active Compliance support to leadership & the business.
2) Good experience in litigation/advisory
3) Participate & lead the legal investigations
4) Identify emerging Compliance trends, including related regulatory and policy issues that may impact the business’ Compliance readiness and make appropriate recommendations.
5) Work with different business verticals to identify compliance/ regulatory issues impacting the business and develop and implement an engagement strategy.
6) Adapt and lead the roll-out and implementation of policy, regulatory excellence and other compliance initiatives, including identifying key Critical-to-Compliance needs and determining residual risk
7) Replying to legal notices
8) The company secretary will be added advantage
Experiences fuelled by innovations, forward-thinking, and a commitment to bring the very best to Indian roads. From the day the iconic Maruti 800 was launched in 1983, the company has been spearheading a revolution of change. Turning an entire country’s need for driving, into its love for driving.
However, tastes and demands keep on evolving with each new generation of Indians. This has not been looked at by Maruti Suzuki as a challenge, but as an inspiration to go beyond traditional boundaries of car-making. Infusing design and technology is one such step it has taken to make its cars meet new age expectations smoothly.
Today, Maruti Suzuki has its eyes set firmly on the possibilities of tomorrow. And everybody is invited on this journey. For the last three decades, we have established ourselves as the market leader in the automobile sector in India. We appreciate the knowledge and expertise that experienced professionals bring with them.
Jobs at Maruti Suzuki, are open for professionals from diverse backgrounds to strengthen the business pillars and explore new horizons with us. We invite applicants, who: