BEML Limited, a Pioneer in Multi - Business (Mining & Construction, Rail & Metro and Defence & Aerospace, etc.) Heavy Engineering Company with a large Customer network across the globe. The Annual Turnover of the company is around Rs.3000 Crores. We are looking for High Performing, Dynamic & Achievement-Oriented Professionals for the following positions.
POST: Chief General Manager / General Manager (Company Secretary)
1. Qualification: Graduate and qualified Company Secretary with membership of the Institute of the Company Secretaries of India. Graduate Degree in Law or MBA will be preferred.
2. Pay Scale (in Rs.): 1,20,000-2,80,000/1,00,000-2,60,000.
3. Number of Post: 01.
4. Post Qualification Experience Required (in Years): 25/22.
5. Grade: IX/VIII.
6. Job Responsibility: A) Chief General Manager / General Manager - (Company Secretary) The prospective candidate will be responsible for: Compliance with the provisions under Companies Act, 2013 Compliance with regulations under SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015. Compliance with DPE guidelines on Corporate Governance for CPSEs. Preparation of Agenda and minutes for Board Meetings, Audit Committee Meetings and other meetings of Board Committees of the Company & its subsidiaries. Maintenance of all statutory Records and Registers as required under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and other applicable laws. Dealing with Stock Exchanges for filing returns and other regular correspondence for a listed Company. E-filing of various returns with Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Co-ordination with Registrar & Share Transfer Agent of the company and Redressal of Investors’ grievances. assistance in preparation of Annual report of the Company and convening Annual General Meeting. Co-ordination with Statutory Auditors / Government Auditors / Secretarial Auditors, etc. Other directives as issued from time to time regarding related matters.
POST: General Manager / Deputy General Manager
1. Qualification: Graduate with First Class Two years full-time MBA (HR/IR)/ MSW or MA(Social Work) with HR/IR / Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations of 2 years fulltime Course with specialization in IR/ HR with Labour Legislations from a recognized University / Institution. Degree in Law is desirable.
2. Pay Scale (in Rs.): 1,00,000-2,60,000/90,000-2,40,000.
3. Post Qualification Experience Required (in Years): 22/19.
4. Number of Post: 01.
5. Grade: VIII/VII.
6. Job Responsibility:: B) General Manager / Deputy General Manager - (HR) The incumbent should have post qualification professional experience preferably in Engineering industries in the areas of : Manpower Planning . Talent acquisitio. Career and Performance Management, reward & recognitions etc. Learning & Development and Competency management . Welfare & General Administration etc. HR, IR, Legal and Administration matters including Compliance of statutory requirements, Contract Labour matters, implementation of HR Policies. He/ She shall also be responsible for HR planning, organizing, staffing, development, coordination and periodical review of all policies, systems procedures etc. for efficient and effective management of HR. The incumbent should have experience in leading a team of professionals in any large organization of repute and exposure in handling multiple Unions along with the expertise in Industrial relation matters. He/ She should communicate effectively in multiple languages. Other directives as issued from time to time regarding related matters.
Application Fee: Eligible and interested General and OBC candidates applying for the above position (Not applicable for SC/ST/ PWDs) need to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- by clicking the “ON-LINE FEE PAYMENT” Link using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
i. Only Indian Nationals may apply.
ii. Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 14.08.2020.
iii. Reservations for SC / ST / OBC/EWS candidates will be as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
iv. The upper age limit indicated above is for general category. Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC will be as per the Govt. of India guide lines i.e., 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. The upper age limit can be further relaxed subject to equivalent years of additional years of post-qualification experience prescribed herewith. However, the maximum age with relaxation shall not exceed 55 years.
v. SC/ST candidates are required to submit SC/ST Caste Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India. vi. OBC candidates are required to submit Other Backward Class Certificate ('Non-Creamy Layer) (Certificate should be in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India). OBC candidates are also required to furnish a self-undertaking that they belong to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) by filling and signing the self-undertaking in the format provided along with the application format. [Note:OBC Candidates: Candidates belonging to those Communities which are recognized as a backward class by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in services as per orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Non- Creamy Layer : The gross annual income of parents of the candidate should not be more than Rs.8 lakhs in last three consecutive years in line with DOPT OM No.36033/1/2013-Estt.(Res) dated 13.09.2017.]
vii. PWD candidates are required to submit PWD Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India.
viii. Candidates employed in Government / Quasi-Government / PSU, should send their online application through proper channel or compulsorily produce NOC at the time of test/interview as the case may be, as and when called. ix. Candidates employed in Government / Quasi-Government / PSU, should have worked for at least one (1) year in the immediate lower scale. x. The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case, it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate doesn’t fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/ her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
xi. Candidates may be considered for selection for lower post than applied subject to suitability.
xii. Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Interview/ Selection & Appointment.
xiii. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates.
xiv. Management also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process at its discretion.
xv. Candidates will have an option to answer/ reply in Hindi if so desired at the time of interview.
xvi. Intimation regarding interview etc., will be sent only through e-mail. Also the list of shortlisted/selected candidates for interview/final selection, will be uploaded in Company’s website. xvii. Due to prevalent pandemic situation, based on the requirements online interviews may be conducted.
xviii. Out-station candidates called for face to face interview shall be entitled for reimbursement of travel expenses from the communication address as mentioned in the application to the venue of Interview, by the shortest route as per Company rules.
Bharat Earth Movers Limited, BEML Soudha, 23/1, 4th Main, S R Nagar, Bangalore-560 027, India.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
The candidates can access the online application form in our career page at www.bemlindia.in. The online registration site would be available from 1100 Hrs on 31.07.2020 to 1745 Hrs on 14.08.2020.
(i) The Candidates are required to upload the following scanned/ soft copies of the documents (Table -1): Signature Colour photograph Self-attested Caste & PWD certificate, as applicable. It should be one combined ‘.pdf ’ document Self-attested Academic certificates of 10th , 12th , Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable. It should be one combined ‘.pdf ’ document.
(ii) Keeping in view the server space, all other self-certified requisite documents, as mentioned below are required to be e-mailed to [email protected] (TABLE – 2) Professional Qualification/s Additional Qualification, as applicable On-Line Application Fee Payment Receipt, As Applicable Work experience details including Appointment Letters, Service Certificates, Relieving Letters etc. copies of skills acquired, as applicable Major trainings attended, as applicable Latest salary slip PAN/ Aadhar.