Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts on deputation:-
Assistant Secretary (Legal) Level-11 of 7th CPC (PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-).
1. Scale of Pay: Level- 11 as per as per 7th CPC.
2. Mode of Recruitment : Deputation basis.
3. Eligibility Conditions : Essential:- 1. Law Degree from recognized University/ Law School. 2. Officers holding analogous posts OR With 3 years service in the pay scale of Rs.15600- 39100 in PB-3 GP 5400/- OR With 5 years service in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- PB-2 GP 4800/- OR With 8 years service in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/-PB-2 GP 4600/- AND 3. Having at least three years experience of handling legal matters in the offices of Central Govt./State Govt./Autonomous Organizations. Desirable:- Experience in drafting statutes and / or legislations.
4. Number of Post: 01.
The maximum age limit for applying the above said posts is 56 years as on closing date of application.
No fees is required for above posts.
1. Online application can be uploaded from 31.07.2020 to 21.08.2020.
2. The maximum age limit for applying the above said posts is 56 years as on closing date of application.
3. The officers having regular service in substantive post in pay levels required as per eligibility conditions of the recruitment rules for concerned posts are eligible to apply. Officers getting desired level of pay under ACP/MACP/Adhoc are not eligible.
4. The period of deputation would be initially for 03 years further extendable upto 02 years subject to performance evaluation in the Board. There will be no permanent absorption and candidate will be reverted back to his/her parent department after completion of his/her tenure.
5. The vacancies shown in the advertisement are indicative which may increase or decrease.
6. Applications which do not meet all criteria given in this advertisement / incomplete applications will be rejected.
7. Candidate should have fulfilled all the educational qualifications and experience as on the closing date of application.
8. Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while registering the application and submitting the certified copies / testimonials.
9. Decision of the Board in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Board reserves right to stall / cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate
10. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Board.
11. The shortlisted candidates are required to submit all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste etc. at the time of interview. These documents will be verified at the time of interview. If any candidate found ineligible while verifying the documents, shall not be allowed to take up interview.
12. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
13. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
14. Candidates in their own interest are advised to register on-line and submit their applications well in time before the last date as mentioned for the posts, to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on the Board’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. The Board does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reasons beyond the control of the Board.
15. The Board reserves the right to amend/change/delete/cancel any of the condition/guidelines at any stage of the process.
16. The Board also reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process as a whole or at any stage thereof for any of the posts without any prior notice or without assigning any reason thereof.
1. The following documents should be attached with Printout of the Online application form a. Advance copy will not be entertained in any way. b. Attested copies of Educational qualifications / Experiences. c. Caste certificate in respect of SC, ST, OBC candidate. d. EWS certificate (if applicable). e. Experience Certificate in respect of each experience claimed in the prescribed proforma (ANNEXURE-I). f. Forwarding letter of HOD/Head of the office concerned, ACRs of last 5 years, Vigilance clearance, Integrity certificate, list of Major and Minor penalties imposed during last 10 years alongwith No Objection Certificate to the effect that in event of the selection the official will be relieved. g. Incomplete applications or found deficient in any manner will not be entertained. h. No fees is required for above posts. i. Application(s) once submitted will not be withdrawn in any case. If do so, he/she will be debarred for next 05 years on any recruitment available in the Board. j. Applications received without proper channel and/or not accompanying the document mentioned in the application form will not be considered and will be rejected. No communications will be entertained thereof.
2. The Board reserves the right to fix criteria for screening the applications so as to reduce the number of candidates to be called for interview:
3. A separate application is to be submitted for each post. Incomplete applications shall liable to be rejected.
4. Applications received after last date shall not be entertained. The Board will not be responsible for any postal delay.
The Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092.
Selection will be based on Deputation basis.
Candidate must have two (02) copies of his/her recent passport size photographs (not more than 03 months old) before applying for any post. Kindly note that only "ON LINE" applications shall be acceptable and application in any other form shall not be acceptable. While applying, the E-mail ID (Valid for at least 12 months) AND one alternate E-mail ID are mandatory fields, without which the application will not be registered.
STEP 1: Log on to http://www.cbse.nic.in.
STEP 2: Read the advertisement content carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the post.
STEP 3: Select the "Online Registration" box, online application form shall appear on the screen.
STEP 4: Fill up the online application form with your details. (Candidates are advised to take print of blank online form and fill it before actually entering the data online.)
STEP 5: After filling all the required information Click the "Submit Application" button. A unique registration no. shall appear on the screen, note this registration no.
STEP 6: Go to “Print Application” option and enter your registration no. and date of birth to generate the pre-filled application. Take a print out of System Generated ONLINE APPLICATION form in A-4 size paper and sign at the space provided at the bottom of the application form.
STEP 7: Attach necessary documents as mentioned at S.No. 1 above.
STEP 8: Keep the above documents in an envelope. The envelope should be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF The application along with other documents as mentioned above should be sent to following address:- The Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092. The hard copy of application along with all necessary documents should reach CBSE within 30 days from the last date of submission of online application i.e. 21.08.2020 on Board’s website.
Online application can be uploaded from 31.07.2020 to 21.08.2020.