Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory authority of Ministry Of Railways and has been duly constituted in terms Of Extraordinary Gazette Notification dated 31.10.2006. The mandate of RLDA is to generate revenue through long term leasing of "vacant & surplus Railway Land & air space".
1. Applications are being invited from offcials of Indian Railways/ Central Govt./ State Govt./ PSUs/ Statutory Authorities and other Government / Semi-Government organizations for the vacancies as under:-
2. Post Name: JGM/ DGM(Law)
3. No of Vacancy: 01
4. Scale of Pay: JGM: PB-4, Level-13( 7th CPC)
ii. DGM: PB-3, Level-12 (7th CPC)
5. Location: New Delhi
6. Terms of Appointment: Normal deputation terms
7. Tenure of Deputation: 5 years (3 years + 2 years i.e. 4th and 5th year extendable by VC/RLDA)
i. JGM (Law): Working on analogous posts or Group A officer working On regular post in Level 13/ Level 12 in any cadre of Indian Railways/ Central Govt/ State Govt., having 9 years Group A service Or its equivalent in PSUs/ Statutory Authorities on regular posts of Legal Department, having degree in Law from a lecognized university.
ii. DGM (Law): Working on analogous posts or Group A/ Group B Gazetted Officer working on regular post in Level 12/ Level 11 in any cadre Of Indian Railways/ Central Govt./State Govt., having 6 years Group A/ Group B service or its equivalent in PSUs/ Statutory Authorities on regular posts of Legal Department, having degree in Law from a recognized university.
9. Desirable: Experience dealing with Real Estate/ Land/ Revenue matters/ Arbitration matters/ service matters/ Company Law matters. Knowledge of Computer.
Dy. General Manager (HR), Rail Land Development Authority, 702B, Konnectus Tower, Ajmeri Gate, Delhi - 110002
Selection will be based on Normal Deputation terms
1. Willing and eligible candidates may send their applications in the enclosed Proforma through proper channel along with attested copies Of upto date APARs for last five years to Dy. General Manager (HR), Rail Land Development Authority, 702B, Konnectus Tower, Ajmeri Gate, Delhi - 110002 by 27.08.2020. The applications may also be forwarded to email id Gate, Delhi [email protected] or [email protected] in PDF formal with maximum size Of 50MB.
2. Applications received through proper channel and with verification of service particulars, SPE/D&AWVIGILANCE clearance and enclosure of APARs will be preferred. However a copy of application may be sent by the candidates in advance to RLDA for timely processing of selection. On selection, such applicants will be allowed to join RLDA only after NOC, Vigilance/ D&AR Clearance & relieving by the parent office.
3. For further details, may kindly see RLDA website: www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in and Railway Board website: www.indianrailways.gov.in.