1. Young Professional (Ground Water) 04
a. Qualification : MSc./ M.Tech in Geology / Hyd rogeology/Enviro nmental Science from a recognized University
b. Desirable : 1. PG Diploma/ M.Phil/ Ph.D in a topic related to ground water or water resources. 2. Working knowledge of MS Office / GIS /Ground Water Modeling.
c. Experience : 1 year in any sector related to water resources / ground water.
d. Desirable Experience : Artificial Recharge / Rainwater harvesting techniques including their designs and cost aspects
2. Young Professional (Legal)
a. Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in Law from a recognized University
b. Desirable : PG Diploma / LLM
c. Experience : 1 year in a reputed law firm or under an eminent practicing advocate.
d. Desirable Experience : 1. Handling legal matters related to NGT, High Court & Supreme Court 2. Knowledge of drafting affidavits and court proced ures
3. Tenure of Assignment: The appointment shall be for a period of One year from date of engagement, which may be extended or curtailed as per functional requirements. Subsequent extension(s), if any, shall be decided on case to case basis depending upon requirements and performance.
Age: 30 Years.
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Authority, 18/11 Jamnagar House, Mansingh Road, New Delhi - 110011
The Young Professional shall not, except with the previous sanction of Chairman, CGWA or in the bonafide discharge of his/her duties, publish a book or a compilation of articles or participate in a radio broadcast or in television or in any other media ( electronic or otherwise), contribute an article, or write a letter in any newspaper or periodical, in his/her own name or anonymously, or pseudonymously in the name of any other person, if such book, article, broadcast/telecast or letter relates to the subject matter assigned to him/her by CGWA, or he/she has access to such information by virtue of his/her engagement as a Young Professional in CGWA.
1. Applications received shall be short-listed based on requisite eligibility criteria by a Screening Committee constituted by Chairman, CGWA and eligible applicants shall be called for personal interview on a specified date.
2. Final selection of Young Professionals shall be made on the basis of recommendations of the Young Professional Evaluation Committee (YPEC) constituted for the purpose by CGWA.
3. Candidates called for interview will be required to produce original certificates in support of fulfilling the eligibility criteria in respect of educational qualification, experience etc. at the time of interview and at the time of joining.
lnterested candidates may apply by submitting their details as per format prescribed in Annexure-B,latest by 1700 Hrs. on 15.11.2019,addressed to the Regional Director, Central Ground Water Authority, 18/11 Jamnagar House, Mansingh Road, New Delhi110011 or by e-mail [email protected] Applications which are not complete in all respects shall be summarily rejected.