LLB/Bachelor of Law. Desirable - MBA
Post Qualification Experience: Two years post qualification relevant experience in Legal
1. Start date for Online Registration of Applications 01 Nov 2019 from 1600 Hrs
2. Last date for Online Registration and submission of application and application fee Upto 30 Nov 2019, 2345 Hrs
3. Written Exam date (Tentative) December 2019/January 2020
1. Only Indian Nationals within prescribed Upper Age limit are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications are fulltime
3. The following process would be adopted for selection of candidates. i- Online written examination to be conducted in multiple centers in major cities across the country followed by GD,(wherever applicable), and Interview. Date of Written exam and examination pattern, admit card details would be shared separately on EESL website. No GD/Interview shall be conducted for Assistant and Data Entry Operators positions and candidates will be selected based on the merit in written exam. Skill test may be taken for Assistant and Data Entry Operator positions. Candidates shall be given option to choose amongst the Test Centers/ Venue for upto 3 choices. However, EESL reserves the right to add or cancel any city/center depending upon the no. of candidates choosing a particular city/center. ii- Group Discussion shall be conducted in the ratio of 1:15, wherever applicable, (for one position top fifteen candidates scoring highest marks in online based written examination will be called for GD/Interview). For example, for the post of Deputy Manager , there is one vacancy, so top 15 candidates scoring highest marks in online based written examination would be called for Group Discussion. Similarly, for AM position, there are two vacancies, so out of candidates who applied for this post and appeared in written examination, 30 top candidates who secure highest marks would be called for Group Discussion.
The following weightage would be assigned for Written Examination, GD & Interview for the purpose of final selection of candidates except Assistant and DEO position
a. Written examination 70
b. Group Discussion 15
c. Interview 15
d. Total 100
Last date for Online Registration and submission of application and application fee Upto 30 Nov 2019, 2345 Hrs, Adv. Ref No.: EESL/0320/17