Age: 30 - 45 years
Application Fee: Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (non refundable) drawn in favour of the Director, NIEPVD, payable at Dehradun must accompany with the application without which the application will not be considered. The SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to submit DD of Rs. 100/- only. Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from above fee.
1. Neat and clean application should be submitted giving full particulars as asked in the advertisement.
2. Age Limit relaxable as per Govt. of India’s rules for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped and Ex-serviceman.
3. Eligible candidates serving Central/ State Government, Public Sector undertaking, Autonomous bodies must send their applications through proper channel if applicable.
4. The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date of receipt of applications.
5. This Institute will not be responsible for the matter/ contents of advertisement published in any other news papers except Employment News and NIVH Website.
6. The Director, NIEPVD Dehradun reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities (Divyangjan), 116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248001, Uttarakhand.
1. Written Test (Objective/ Multiple Choice Questions)/ Skill Test
2. Desirable Qualification
3. Desirable Experience
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts. Applications should reach the Director of the Institute at the above address in the enclosed application form. The last date for receipt of application is 13.03.2020.