1. Duty: Monitoring of Court Cases through LIMBS portal and any other work assigned by competent authority
2. Qualification and experience: Graduate with LLB Degree. Experience in administrative and legal matters is pæferred.
3. Duration: The engagement will be purely on contractual basis initially for a period of three months. Further extension will be considered based on w01k performance and the need for the specified post. The engagement of the contractual position may be terminated by the Ministry of Steel at any time without giving any reason.
4. Accommodation: The Consultant needs to have own accommodation facility in Delhi or neaffy places. No accommodation or House Rent will be provided by the Ministry.
5. Remuneration and Terms of payment: A consolidated amount not exceeding (Last pay Pension) will be paid to the Consultant. No other allowance will be admissible. The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting lhc payment for which TDS certificate will bc issued by the Ministry.
6. Confidentiality or data and documents: The Intellectual Property Rights of the data collected as well as the deliverables produced for the Department shall remain with the Department. No one shall utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of this assignment or during the course of the assignment from the Department, without the express written consent of the Department. The Consultant shall be bound to hand-over the entire set of records of assignment to the Ministry before the expiry of contract and before
the final payment is released by the Ministry.
7. Conflict of interest: The Consultants engaged by the Ministry shall in no case represent or give option or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of this Ministry.
8. Working hours: The Consultant shall be required to observe the normal omee timings and may also be called upon to attend the omce on holidays and after office hours in casc of exigencies of the work. He/she will be required to mark attendance in Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance mandatorily, whose failure may result in deduction of remuneration.
9. Leave: The Consultant shall be entitled to avail 8 days of leave in a calendar year on pro rata basis. Remuneration will be deducted in case of absence beyond 8 days in a calendar year. The un-availed leave can neither be carried forwarded nor be encashed.
To Get More Legal Jobs In India...DOWNLOAD OUR APP
Under Secretary (Establishment), 64, G-Wing, Ministry of Steel, lidyog Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi 110011
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
The applications are to be sent to Under Secretary (Establishment), 64, G-Wing, Ministry of Steel, lidyog Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi 110011. date for submission of applications is July 30, 2019 up to 5:30PM. Applications received after due date will be summarily rejected.