MECON Limited Legal Counsel Recruitment 2020 Qualification Details:
For Engagement Of Legal Counsel (On Retainership Basis) On Fixed Term Contract
1. Name of the Post Legal Counsel (On Retainership Basis)
2 Number of Post 01 (One)
4. Qualification: Degree in Law (BL / LLB or equivalent 3 years course) / BL / LLB (5 Years integrated course). 4 Minimum post qualification Experience The candidate should have post qualification work experience of not less than 12 years. The candidate should be enrolled as lawyer under the rules of Bar Council of India / respective State and should be authorized to appear before a Court of Law. The candidate should have in the past, been on the panel of Union of India / any of the State Government in India or any CPSE’s for at least one year. The candidate must have appeared before any High Court and shall submit authenticated document to establish the same ( At least half of the total experience required shall be in High Court) The candidate must have a fair exposure to the drafting of pleading and Drafting / scrutinizing / vetting of commercial deeds / documents including, inter-alia, instruments, affidavits, deeds, agreements, Contracts, indemnity bond, bank guarantee, consortium & collaboration agreement etc.
5. Duration of the contract 01 (One) year.
6 Retainership fee: Rs.75,000/- Per month. Besides retainership fee, Travelling Expenses for official tour shall be paid as applicable to Regular Executive Employees of MECON at E5 grade.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. MECON also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
3. Any modifications / amendments / corrigendum in the advertisement will be given in MECON’s website www.meconlimited.co.in only. Hence, candidates are requested to regularly check the website for update
4. The candidates not selected shall not be communicated regarding the status of their candidature. No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application, at any stage.
5. Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his / her candidature.
MECON Limited, Vikekananda Path, Doranda, Ranchi Jharkhand - 834002
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Date, Time & Place of Walk – in Interview: 02.03.2020 [Monday], 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM (on 02.03.2020), MECON Limited, Vikekananda Path, Doranda, Ranchi Jharkhand - 834002
2. Candidates should report directly for walk - in interview along with one copy of application prepared in the prescribed format which may be downloaded from MECON website (www.meconlimited.co.in). Candidates should come for Walk-in-Interview along with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience etc.) and one set of self attested copy of the same. Document verification and scrutiny of applications of the candidates reported for interview shall be done before the candidate is allowed for interview. The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria only shall be allowed to appear for interview.