Other Qualification Details:
1. Eligibility Criteria for deputation (ISTC) / absorption to NIA: Deputation (Including Short Term Contract) I absorption: Officers of the Central Government / State Government / Recognized Research Institutions / Universities / Public Sector Undertakings / Semi- Government / Statutory or Autonomous Organization:- (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department, or (ii) With fivc years' service in the grade on regular basis in posts in the Pay Band-3, Scale of Pay Rs. with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department, and (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: (i) Bachelors' Degree in Law from a recognized University; (ii) Ten years' experience in Prosecution of Criminal Cases.
2. Nature of duties i) Comments on final Reports in cases wherein the authority competent to pass final orders. ii) Carry out inspection of all the prosecution Branches of his Region once in a year. Every year in the month of January, DLAs should prepare their inspection Programme of Malkhana of the Branches of their Region which should be intimated to the SP/DIG concerned
3. The scale of pay Pay Matrix Level - 12 (Rs 78,800/- to 2,09,200 (PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP of Rs. 7600/- pre-revised)
4. Deputation (ISTC) The other terms and conditions of deputation will be governed as laid down in the Govt. of India, DoP&T 0M No. 6/08/2009-Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.201() as amended from time to time.
5. Classification of the post: General Central Service, Group — 'A', Gazetted, Non-MinisteriaI.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
The nominations of eligible and willing officers along with the following documents should reach the SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite New Delhi-110003 through proper channel within 02 month from the date of publication of this item in 'Employment News'.