The Commission invites applications (in enclosed proforma) from amongst officers of Central/ State Govts,/tJTs/ PSUs/tJniversities/Colleges/ Financial Institutions/Autonomous/Semi-Government/Statutory Bodies, etc. to fill up the vacant/anticipated vacant posts by deputation on foreign service terms basis, Period of deputation including the period of deputation immediately preceding the appointment in the same or any other organization/Department of Central Government shall not exceed as per latest guidelines of DoPT, The maximum age limit is 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
1. Assistant Law Officer: 01 (one) ( on deputation basis on foreign service terms initially for three years extendable upto five years) ( as per DOPT guidelines)
2. Pay in the Pay Matrix: Level -8 or ( Rs 9300-34800 GP 4800/- pre Revised)
3. Eligibility: Deputation Officers under the Central/State Government/ UTS. uruverSltues, Public Sector undertaking, Semi Government/ Statutory/ Autonomous Organisations a. Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or With two years service in the grade pav in the Level 7 GP-4600. Prr Revised) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre. Or with six years service In the grade pav in the Level -6 in the pay matrix( GP -4200, Pre Revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre.
b. Having Educational Qualification as followst
4. Essential Qualification: possessing Law Degree from a recognised University
5. Essential Experience: Experience in handling Legal services and other legal Matters including those in the Courts or Tribunal at least for three years.
Age: Not exceeding 56 years ( as per DOPT guidelines).
National Commission for Women Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area New Delhi -110025.
Selection Based On Deputation Basis.
1. (a) Application as per Performa, alongwith attested copy of APAR for the last 05 years and vigilance clearance certificate may be send to Mrs. Priti Kumar, Under Secretary National Commisson for Women, Plot No. 21 , Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi 110025.
(b) Advance copy may be sent to the Commission by the candidates in the prescnbed proforma. However, the Department is required to forward the application of those candidates who can be relieved immediately
(c) The Commission reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
2. Last date for receiving application is 30 days from the date of publication in the Employment News. Details of vacancies and the eligibility criteria and essesial Qualification, experience is Annexed
3. Publication date: 12.05.2020, Last date: 10.06.2020.