Other Qualification Details:
1. Assistant Manager (Legal) Deputation period: 03 Years.
2. Essential Educational Qualification and Experience: (i) Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute; and (ii) 2 years experience in the field of law related to contractual matters/arbitration/legislative matters/land acquisition.
3. Method of Recruitment: By Deputation from officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies:- (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the pay scale of Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300-34,800) with Grade Pay Rs.4800/- (in CDA pattern) or equivalent pay scale in IDA pattern in the parent cadre/ department; or (ii) with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the PB2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs.4600/- (in CDA pattern) or equivalent pay scale in IDA pattern in the parent cadre/ department; or (iii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (in CDA pattern) or equivalent pay scale in IDA pattern in the parent cadre/ department; and Possessing the educational qualifications and experience stipulated in column 3.
Age: Not exceeding 56 years.
1. The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, only those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
2. The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and is considered and selected by NHAI, he / she should not decline the appointment. If he / she declines the appointment, his / her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
3. In case of selection on deputation basis, candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply.
4. Period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization, shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years.
5. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application.
1. Duly filled-in applications, along with the requisite information/documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 19.08.2019: Ajay Malik, DGM (HR&Admn.)-I Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10 Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
2. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
Find more legal jobs in Delhi