The National Law University Delhi, is calling for applications for the position of Research Associate (One).
1. Role of the Research Associate: The Research Associate will assist the University in a range of research and writing projects, as well as assist with other activities of the Universities as determined the Vice-Chancellor / Registrar.
2. Qualifications: Applications are invited 'from interested candidates preferably holding a Master's Degree in Law. The candidates must have aptitude and qualification in Criminal Law with strong inclination in jurisprudence or legal theory and empirical legal research. The candidate should possess brilliant research and writing skills of high quality. The students with Under-Graduate qualification, possessing exceptional inclination to research, demonstrating abilities in English language proficiency may also be considered. While all are welcome to apply, the candidates having experience in National Law Universities / Foreign Universities are particularly encouraged to apply.
3. Remuneration: Salary for the position shall be Rs. 50,000/- per month (consolidated). The position will be for a period of one year and as per the norms.
4. Number of Post: 01.
National Law University Delhi, Pocket 1, Sector 14 Dwarka, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078.
Based on these materials, NLU Delhi will shortlist candidates for an interview. Shortlisted candidates may be asked for further material. NLU Delhi will not cover the costs for attending the interview.
Procedure for Applying: Interested applicants are required to send the following materials at [email protected] The subject-line of the e-mail should state: Application for Research Associate — National Law University Delhi. The documents required are:
1. Curriculum Vitae.
2. Contact Details of Two Referees. Referees must be informed that they may be contacted by NLU Delhi.
3. One sole authored academic writing sample (Published or unpublished).
4. Evidence of all work experience, including internships and research work experience undertaken as a student, and all publications as mentioned in the CV.
Based on these materials, NLU Delhi will shortlist candidates for an interview. Shortlisted candidates may be asked for further material. NLU Delhi will not cover the costs for attending the interview. The National Law University Delhi reserves the right to not fill this position without assigning any' reason. The last date for receiving applications is August 8, 2020. The selected candidate will be expected to join immediately. Note: NLU Delhi reserves the right not to select any candidate for the position.