Applications are invited from Indian citizens who fulfil the following Essential Qualifications and other eligibility conditions, as on 15.7.2020, to work as Law Researcher in the National Legal Services Authority purely on contractual basis on a fixed consolidated stipend of per month initially for a period of 6 months. Interested candidates may submit their scanned application in the enclosed format by 15.07.2020 at e-mail address with the subject "Application for Law Researcher in NALSA"
1. Posts: Law Researcher
2. No.of. Posts: 02
3. I. Essential qualifications: The candidate must be having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) as on the date of appearing at interview from any institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate. (iii) Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to completion of the 5th year course before appointment as Law Researcher. The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
4. Consolidated stipend: A fixed consolidated stipend Of Rs.50,000/- per month without any dearness or other allowance/perquisites shall be paid to the Law Researcher.
5. Engagement: (i) Law Researcher shall be engaged on purely short-term contract basis initially for six months or for the duration of the work assigned which may be extended further for such period as may be considered appropriate subject to his/her satisfactory performance.
(ii)The contractual assignment shall not confer upon the Law Researcher any right/ciaim for regular appointment or continuance in service beyond the initial period of engagement in the National Legal Services Authority.
(iii) A Law Researcher may be terminated without assigning any reason by giving one month's notice. A Law Researcher intending to leave assignment at premature stage shall be required to give prior notice in writing at least for one month in advance.
Age: Age and Nationality: A candidate must not be below the age of 21 years as on the last date of receipt of applications and must be a citizen of India.
(l) The applicants would be called for the Interview on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions before applying. If any candidate is Ibund to have given false information or does not fulfil any Of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard ould be entertained.
(2) The date of interview for the said posts will be informed only through e-mail. Call letter for interview will NOT confer any right for selection.
(3) Candidates should fill all the columns of the application form (Attached).
(4) Applications Which Do Not Comply With The Instructions Shall Be Stjm,Marilyn Rejected The candidate should bear in mind while applying for the said engagement that he/she will be required to work even at odd hours and on holidays, if so required. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
National Legal Services Authority Department Of Justice 12/11, Jam Nagar House, Shahjahan Road New Delhi-110011
Method of selection: Selection shall be made on the basis Of Interview. A final select list shall be prepared as per requirement on the basis of Interview.
1. Applications are invited from Indian citizens who fulfil the following Essential Qualifications and other eligibility conditions, as on 15.7.2020. to work as Law Researcher in the National Legal Services Authority purely on contractual basis on a fixed consolidated stipend of Rs.50.000/- per month initially for a period of 6 months. Interested candidates may submit their scanned application in the enclosed format by at e-mail address palsa-dla a,nic.in with the subject "Application for Law Researcher in NAISA"
2. It is made clear that the engagement as Law Researcher is a full time job and purely contractual in nature. It will not confer any right on the selected candidates to claim regular appointment/continuance in service in the National Legal Services Authority. Ihe last date of receiving the applications is 15.7.2020 through e-mail.