OPTCL Recruitment 2020: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) invites application for the position Legal Consultant ,Deputy General Manageretc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to OPTCL before 03-12-2020.
2. Vacancy: 01 (One)
3. Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor's Degree in Law from recognized University.
4. Experience: Should have 15 years relevant Post Qualification experience as practicing Lawyer in Hon'ble High Court or as Law Officer in any Government/State PSU/ Central PSU/ other Corporate House of repute or any other incorporated Company
5. Pay & Allowances: Monthly Remuneration is negotiable.
6. Tenure of Contract: The tenure of contract is initially for a period of 3 years. This is a full time appointment, hence the appointee shall not accept any other appointment paid or otherwise.
7. Extension: Extension will be considered subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of OPTCL.
8. Location: Anywhere in Odisha.
9. Working Hour: Full time as per the duty hours of OPTCL.
10. Leave & Holidays: 10 days leave in a calendar year. In case of engagement during mid of the calender vear leave will be reduced proportionately.
Maximum 48 years as on the date of Advertisement.
2. Essential Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Law from recognized University.
3. Experience: Should have 15 years relevant Post Qualification experience as practicing Lawyer in High Court or as Law Otlicer in any Government/State PSU/ Central PSU/ other Corporate House of other
repute or any incorporated Company.
4. Other Eligibility Conditions:
i. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
ii. The candidate must have a valid License from State Bar Council.
iii. The candidate should be free from any vigilance/ criminal cases.
iv. A candidate who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his / her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons.
v. The candidates must have a good character.
vi. Candidates. who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria, may apply for the
Candidate must not be above 48 years of age as on the date of advertisement.