Google Play App Store

Original suit in court same property complaint to DROOriginal suit in court same property complaint to DRO

Civil »Posted 19 Oct 2020 Post Answer

legal question Hi,

Person A file Original suit in court, prayer is Person B done wrong registration based on wrong patta given by revenue department UDR(person A land partially added in UDR to person B), but both person land have mother document register before 1940(both property size is correct in mother document).

But person B done registration using UDR patta, also not add mother document in registration

Issue occur in UDR, now Can I give complaint for same property to district register office also? or wait for court judgement?

If I file complaint to register office due to wrong registration , they take action against wrong registration , or hold the process due to case in court?.

Please your suggestion

legal answer from lawyer E00321627Once a dispute reaches Court of law, no authority can deal with it in any manner. The matter becomes sub judis. Therefore if it matter is brought to the notice of registrar he will have to wait till the judgment reaches finality. For further clarification you may contact me through Pathlegal. Hit the like button if the advice is useful to you.

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

legal answer from lawyer E00301992According to a Madras High Court judgment, the DR does not have the power to cancel the registration based on Sec. 68 of the Registration act, for any error/fraudulent registration. Only the civil Court can cancel a registered document.
M. K. Viswanath
Advocate, Chennai

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected] OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE  

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd