Applications are invited from Retired Districts Judges/ Addl. Districts Judges/ Public Prosecutors/ Addl. Public Prosecutors for engagement on reemployment basis as Legal Advisors, one in each of the 24 Police Districts i.e Kendrapada, Jajpur, Jagatsinghpur, Puri, Nayagarh, Bhadrak, Mayurbhanj. Gajapati, Kandhamal. Boudh, Nawarangpur, Rayagada, Kalahandi, Nuapada, Sambalpur, Baragarh, Deogarh, Jharsuguda, Bolangir, Sonepur Dhenkanal, Angul, Sundargarh and Keonjhar to render legal advice to the Investigating Officers during investigation of cases involving sensational/ heinous crimes with the following stipulations.
1. The engagements shall be made in the transparent manner for one year initially.
2. The performance of Legal Advisor is to be reviewed periodically and documented, at least once in a quarter.
3. Continuance Of the system Of Legal Advisors after the five years would be considered after assessment of the impact of the new system in improving the quality Of investigation.
4. After initial engagement Of one year, the same should be renewed basing on satisfactory performance.
5. Their monthly remuneration is to be fixed on case to case basis as per Finance Department Office
Age: 65 Years.
Office Of The Director General Of Police Odisha, Cuttack
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Candidate interested to serve in the District Of his/ her choice shall apply to the concerned district Supdt. Of police in the given form by registered post, which should reach the office of the concerned Superintendent Of Police on or before 10.12.2019 positively. The selection will be governed by the procedure and rules laid down vide Govt. of Odisha, G.A De artment Resolution No.23750/Gen. dt.27.08.2014 and Home epartment Letter No. 22227/D&A dt 25.06.2016. Details Of the postal address Of the District Superintendent Of Police, Application Form and relevant Govt. orders cited above are available in odisha Police Website.