Google Play App Store

Passport query regarding adverse reportPassport query regarding adverse report

ANY »Posted 24 May 2020 Post Answer

legal question I applied for reissue of passport in tatkaal. I got passport but during police verification my report came as adverse as I mistakenly entered wrong police station.

Now rpo sent notice to surrender passport and provide explanation. I already have visa in that passport.

Can I re initiate police verification without surrendering passport.

legal answer from lawyer E00318647I need more facts about the situation. Since you have a specific query, a detailed discussion is necessary in order to provide an effective remedy.
Better Advice can be given to you only after having a detailed discussion with you, Contact me through path legal for detailed discussion.
For further discussion & information about your case, feel free to search me on Google or Click on my Pathlegal ID to get the CONTACT DETAILS of mine. It is free of cost as I am the Premier Member.
Please approve this reply.

Adv. Shubham

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

legal answer from lawyer E00318526Respected sir
To answer your question I want complet information. You can call me through path legal.

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected] OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE  

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd