Google Play App Store

Personal loan in UAEPersonal loan in UAE

Banking »Posted 23 May 2020 Post Answer

legal question Dear Sir/Madam,

I was working in UAE in construction company. I took personal loan of AED 25000/- in November 2019. And I already paid AED 10000/-

Now due to Covid-19 pandemic, my company sent me back in India on unpaid leave and did not give me salary. Now I am jobless in India. I am unable to pay rest EMI payments. Next month my visa is expiring.

Please give me legal advice.


legal answer from lawyer E00298795You can issue a legal notice through advocate and mention the unpaid salary paid it within 15 days.
Also if not pay then complaint to the labour commissioner against them.
Please Like It.

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

legal answer from lawyer E00318647Send a Legal Notice and file a suit in court
I need more facts about the situation. Since you have a specific query, a detailed discussion is necessary in order to provide an effective remedy.
Better Advice can be given to you only after having a detailed discussion with you, Contact me through path legal for detailed discussion.
For further discussion & information about your case, feel free to search me on Google or Click on my Pathlegal ID to get the CONTACT DETAILS of mine. It is free of cost as I am the Premier Member.
Please approve this reply.

Adv. Shubham

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected] OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE  

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd