Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers In Sbi On Regular Basis
1. Post: Deputy Manager (Law)
2. Educational Qualification: Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University in India
3. Post Qualification Experience: Enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and having 4 years of experience as practicing Advocate OR Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks OR 4 years combined experience as practicing advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks. The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council
4. Job Profile:. Offering opinion on various legal issues, drafting, vetting & negotiating agreements, contracts, deeds or documents. Supporting the operational functionaries in understanding and mitigating the legal risk in contracts, negotiations, deals, projects etc. and in conduct of litigations including attending the judicial/ quasi-judicial forum, whenever required. Keeping oneself updated about the latest legal developments and disseminating knowledge on the same to the operational functionaries.Coordinating with the statutory authorities/ regulatory authorities/ self-governing bodies on issues involving legal aspects. Instructing and coordinating with advocates and other professionals wherever required. Title investigation of property and matter related thereto, if the individual is posted in specialised units identified for home loans and advances. Any other work/ responsibility that may be assigned, from time to time, by the Bank.
5. Salary: : 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950. The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension, LFC, Medical Facility etc as per rules in force from time to time.
Age: Minimum 25 years Maximum 35 yrs. (42 yrs. with minimum 8 yrs. experience
Application Fee: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General, EWS and OBC candidates. The fee/ Intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates will be ‘NIL
1. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects
2. The applicant should ensure that the application is properly and completely filled.for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
4. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
5. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
6. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
7. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment
i. Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
ii. ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. Experience certificates (PDF)
vi. PWD Certificate (PDF) – if applicable.
vii. Form-16/ IT return as on 31.03.2019 (PDF)
viii. Recent Photograph
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview. The test will be conducted tentatively on 08.03.2020. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and candidates will be advised through SMS and e-mails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters. Written test & Interview
Test pattern: Reasoning, 70, marks, English language,50 marks, Professional Knowledge, 100 marks
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidateshould submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can
save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars (if needed). This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms. 23.01.2020 TO 12.02.2020