Position: Law Officer (on contract basis)
Salary: Rs. 10300-34800+4400 GP
Qualification: Degree in law of a recognized University or equivalent.
Age: The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2020
Application Fee: General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure: Rs. 360/-, General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP: Rs. 120/-, S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent s
i. The candidates must read the instructions/ other terms and conditions carefully, which are available on the website of the HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA Forms for the post(s) concerned.
ii. The candidates are advised to note down the USER ID and PASSWORD and this user ID and password will be applicable for all future reference regarding the examination/tests, downloading roll numbers/call letters/entering fee detail etc. No other assistance can be provided on this issue.
iii. The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and email ID, used by them in the online recruitment (ORA) application and ensure their working till the completion of selection process to avoid inconvenience. There is no other means of contacting them except their email & Mobile numbers.
iv. The candidates shall fill up their complete and correct particulars in the ORA forms to avoid rejection of candidature. Furnishing incorrect information may disqualify the candidate from appearing for recruitment to any post to be advertised by the Commission for a period of three years.
v. No other mode except online payment is acceptable for examination fees.
vi. No. of post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts. Any fresh requisitions received from any requisitioning authorities for the posts having common/similar R & P Rules shall be included in the present number of posts up to 30.09.2020 or the date of written objective screening test whichever is earlier. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to apply under their respective category (s) as the post of any reserved category can be included to be filled up on the basis of this advertisement. The number of vacancies & reservation of post is liable to be altered without any notice.
vii. The candidates will have to exercise the option in writing at the time of documentation/evaluation process and the selection/allocation of the departments will be made on the basis of “Merit –Cum-Option-Cum-Availability of Post” formula in the case of the posts of various departments and various districts in case of District cadre posts. However, the desirous reserve category candidate(s ) may further opt that in case by considering him as MRC (Meritorious Reserve Candidate), he is not getting the post / department/district of his better preference/choice, then he may be considered in his respective reserve category for giving him better choice/ preference for ultimate recommendation.
1. The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA for the post(s) concerned. Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examinations fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
2. The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of Online application, due to heavy rush on systems on last dates which may lead to non submission of forms.
3. The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father‟s Name, Mother‟s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb. Only after filling the mandatory fields the candidate can move to the next step, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete.
4. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
5. The candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school / institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
6. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
7. The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
8. The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple application Forms for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
9. The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the Commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
10. Married daughters/grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final outcome of SLP No. 31435 /2016 titled as State of HP & ors V/s Neelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children.
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Hamirpur Distt. Hamirpur (H.p.)-177001
1. Part-I: The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
2. Part-II: Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying written objective screening test/ subjective tests and skill tests/physical/practical tests
1. Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 22.06.2020 to 21.07.2020 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission. The candidates must read the instructions carefully for filling up ORA available on the website of HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
2. The downloaded copy of the online application form along with necessary original certificates and self attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation/Evaluation for 15 marks.