1. Sr. Manager / Manager - Compliance
2. Domain Knolwedge Competencies :
· Deep understanding of statutory, regulatory and other
· Understanding of Compliance aspects
applicable to the company.
· Ability to independently manage the overall compliance function.
3. Experience : The candidate must possess minimum of 5 years’ experience. Candidates having experience of working as a Compliance Officer/Compliance Manager shall be preferred.
4. Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Law, MBA or CS
5. Skills: Position Objective / Responsibilities :
· To provide compliance and regulatory advise to the business and associated support in respect of statutory, regulatory, and other requirements;
· To be able to evaluate and update himself of evolving regulations, assess their impact and build and maintain control mechanisms to ensure compliance of the regulations.
· To develop and maintain the compliance calendar for all regulatory reporting, and monitor the implementation of the findings from Compliance risk reviews or regulatory inspections.
· To execute the Compliance strategy, handle regulatory enquiries and investigations and lead management of regulatory inspections;
· To review the new business initiatives, operational procedures and major operational and system changes from a regulatory perspective and participate in strategic initiatives to assist with on-going development of robust compliance framework;
· To develop , review and conduct the audit of Company’s policies, procedures, practices and documents of business functions in relation to compliance;
· To assess the Companys’ operations to determine, monitor and mitigate the compliance risk through suitable monitoring mechanisms and in close coordination with all departments especially with other control functions on compliance related issues as appropriate/necessary and
· To ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes by performing training and executing compliance testing (as needed) .
Behavioural Competencies :
· A high level of commitment and self-motivation .
· Good Managerial qualities.
· Ability to work in a Team and co-ordinate with all the stake holders for compliance activities of the company
· Strong integrity, trustworthiness and accountability .
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Last Date 12/12/2019.