Rs. 27,700 - Rs. 44,770/-Per Month
0 - 3 years
Last Date to Apply
Other Qualification Details:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 09.10.2019 for direct recruitment to the post of Civil Judge in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service in the prescribed format as per the provisions under the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service (Cadre and Recruitment Rules),2007 as amended. [hereinafter referred to as „the Rules‟].
1. For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors: (i) Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or recognized by Bar Council of India or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India and (ii)(a) Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such date. (or) (b) Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
2. For Fresh Law Graduates: (i) Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause-I (i) above, (ii) Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate. (iii) Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law as below:- (a) 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs). (b) 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others). (iv) Must have obtained the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification.
Age: 22 - 40 Yrs
Application Fee: For One Time Online Registration:Rs.150/-,If offline payment is preferred,Rs.500/-, Examination fee of Rs.500/-
1. Last date for submission of application: 09.10.2019.
2. Last date for payment of fee through Bank: 11.10.2019.
3. Date of Written Examination: Preliminary Examination - 24 .11.2019 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
4. Main Examination: 28.03.2020 09.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon., 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M., 29.03.2020: 09.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon. 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
1. The decision of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in consultation with the High Court of Madras as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination or Viva Voce Test shall be final. Only candidates, to whom Hall Tickets have been issued by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, shall be admitted to Examination (Preliminary and Main) and Viva-voce.
2. Tea, Coffee, snacks, soft drinks etc., will not be allowed inside the Examination venue.
3. For the Preliminary Examination the candidate should shade the answer field completely, as per the correct method indicated in the OMR answer sheet.
4. Candidates are strictly prohibited from involving in any indiscipline or irregular practices like, consulting other applicants, copying, allows his/her papers to be copied, carrying notes, seeking the help of an Invigilator / any outsider, etc. Any violation would lead to the applicants being expelled from the Examination Hall and their Answer sheet will be invalidated. They shall be debarred from the present and future Examinations.
5. Applicants can challenge the tentative answer keys of the objective type examination through the „Ánswer Key Challenge‟ window available in the Commission‟s website [Results Answer Keys]. Representations, if any, challenging the tentative answer keys shall be submitted only through online mode within seven days from the date of publication of tentative answer keys. Representations received by post or e-mail will receive no attention. Detailed instructions – procedures to challenge the tentative answer keys have been made available on the Commission‟s website. Representations made online after the closure of the window will also receive no attention.
1. The selection process comprises three successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Examination, (ii) Main Examination; and (iii) Viva–Voce Test.
2. Main Written Examination and Viva-Voce will be held at Chennai only.
How to Apply
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
2. Online application can be submitted till 11.59 p.m. on 09.10.2019 after which the link will be disabled.
3. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
4. An Online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.