Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification: Law Graduate with more than 20 years of service, out of which 10 years experienceshall be in Legal Matters.
2. Tenure: The tenure of appointed candidate shall initially be for a period of two years on contract basis.
3. Company Profile: TSNPDCL was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 and is a wholly owned State Government of Telangana Company. The Company is presently engaged in Distribution and retail supply of electricity in the 18 districts of Telangana i.e. Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna Siricilla, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Mulugu and Khammam.
4. Job Profile: The Law Attache shall look after all Court Cases pertaining to Service & Non-Service matters in TSNPDCL. The Law Attache shall render legal opinions and undertake other works entrusted by the management from time to time.
5. Emoluments: Consolidated Pay of Rs. 1,00,000/- per month including all allowances
Age: 62 Years.
Chairman & Managing Director, TSNPDCL, Corporate Office, H.No. 2-5-31/2, Vidyut Bhavan, Nakkalagutta, Hanamkonda, Warangal (U) – 506001, Telangana, India
1. The applicants are required to go through the notification and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment before applying.
2. The applicants have to submit the application along with relevant enclosures well in advance. Application received after the due date will be rejected. The TSNPDCL will not be responsible for the postal delay.
3. Incomplete/in-correct/in-eligible application form will be summarily rejected. TSNPDCL under any circumstances will not entertain the information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling up the application form at the time of submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process of even at later date.
4. The applicants should not furnish any false/tampered/fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling of the application form.
5. The decision of the management on the selection of the candidate will be final. The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. (TSNPDCL) reserves the right to modify/cancel the notification and/or Recruitment Process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
The desirous eligible candidates may submit the applications in prescribed format well in advance not later than 30.11.2019 by 5:00PM addressed to the Chairman & Managing Director, TSNPDCL, Corporate Office, H.No. 2-5-31/2, Vidyut Bhavan, Nakkalagutta, Hanamkonda, Warangal (U) – 506001, Telangana, India.