Family Mediation brings the parents together and helps them reach agreements about the Parenting Plan for their children.
What are the benefits of Family Mediation?
1. Mediation looks to the future of the children, instead of focusing on the parents' past.
2. Families have fewer disputes in the future because the mediation process helps parents with communication and making decisions that are best for the family.
3. It takes less time than the court to resolve issues - this helps move the family and children's transition toward Stability.
4. It is better for the children that the parents begin to team better ways to communicate so that the parents can support their children during the family's changes.
IT COSTS LESS MONEY now, and in the future, because:
5. Mediation takes less time than a courtroom divorce,
6. Fewer returns to court in the future because the parents have reached an agreement which is
7. Statistics show that fewer than 10% of mediated divorces return to court for failure to comply with the terms of the agreement.
Adv. Sarika Khude
Note:- We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any. This report may be copied from a news/channel/magazine/blog/site for knowledge sharing, where PathLegal DISCLAIM any ownership of the content posted and offer NO warranty about the data. In case of any objection, please do write to [email protected]