ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (A) EDUCATIONAL: Degree in Law of a recognized University OR Master Degree in Law of a recognized University. (B) EXPERIENCE: For LLB Degree Holders: - Five years practice at a Bar or five years’ experience in the State Judicial Service or in the Legal Department of a State Government or of the Central Government or in the processing of applications for registration filed under the Trade Marks Act or Geographical Indications Act or in teaching law in a recognized University OR For LLM Degree Holders: - Three years’ experience in teaching law or in conducting research in law in a recognized University or research Institution.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (A) EDUCATIONAL: Degree in Law of a recognized University. (B) EXPERIENCE: Three years’ experience in handling court cases and other legal matters or matters relating to Trade Marks or Geographical Indications. NOTE-I: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Union Public Service Commission, UPSC Bhavan, Shahjahan Rd, UPSC, Man Singh Road Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110069
1. Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered (in case of Tamil Nadu & Kerala).
2. Degree/Diploma certificate along with marksheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma
3. certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
4. Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
5. Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in
prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission
6. Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
7. A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
8. Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
1. The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
2. In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
1. Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms.Candidates must upload the following documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the following documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module.
2. Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Through Ora Website Is 23:59 Hrs On 12.12.2019.
3. The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto 23:59 Hrs On 13.12.2019.
4. Union Public Service Commission, UPSC Bhavan, Shahjahan Rd, UPSC, Man Singh Road Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110069.ADVERTISEMENT NO. 16/2019