Applications are invited from eligible candidates having requisite qualifications as per (UGCiAiCTE/NCTE etc) for Guest Faculty in various departments/courses in Jiwaji University, Gwalior. Applications on prescribed format with complete biodata are invited from qualified candidates requisite as Guest Faculty for the session 2020-21.
1. Qualification: Law: L.L.M., B.A.LL.B., B.Com. LL.B.
2. Number of Post: 01.
3. Each guest faculty will be paid Rs. 500/- per lecture with a maximum of Rs. 25000/- per month. The faculty can engage three to four lecture per day.
4.Note: The duration of guest faculty can be further extended if required under special conditions.
Age: The candidate who have attained the age of more than 65 years will not be considered for guest faculty.
1. Only those Candidate Will be considered for appointment as guest faculty who has at least 55% at P. G. level in the concerned subject along with good academic record (Marks at 120' and UG Should more than 50% as per UGC norms).
2. If the candidate in the concerned subject is not available, then in the allied subject may be considered provided other eligibility conditions are fulfilled.
3. The candidate with Ph.D. or NET passed in the concerned subject or allied subject, will be given preference. If they are not available then M.Phill.
4. The Weightage would be given to the concerned teaching experience , research experience and other academic experience.
5. The candidate who have attained the age of more than 65 years will not be considered for guest faculty.
6. The courses which the governed by AICTE, PCI and BCI norms, the educational eligibility will 6. be as per their norms.
7. The candidate Will bc reqired to make presentation before he selection committee, on the topic suggested by the selection committee.
8. any enquiry is instituted against any candidate by the university or any other organization they will not be considered for guest faculty.
9. For candidate's belongings to SC/ST/OBC category, their merit will be decided after giving I (Wo weightage of the total marks .
10. The selection committee for each subject/course shall be as follows: (a) Vice-chancellor Nominee (b) Dean of the Faculty (c) Head/coordinator (d) Subject Expert (e) Reservation category Nominee Nominate by vice-Chancellor
11. The number of Gust Faculty in each course will be as per the availabllity of fund in each course under the salary head. Each guest faculty will be paid Its. 500/- per lecture with a maximum orRs. 25000/- per month.
12. The faculty can engage three to four lecture per day.
Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Interested candidates are required to fill online application form available on the website www.jiwaji.edu and submit through E-mail: [email protected] on or before 6th August, 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be called ror an interview. Dates Of the interviews will be notified on university website www.jiwaji.edu. Note: The duration of guest faculty can be further extended if required under special conditions.