LLB Graduate freshers/ Having 0-2 years relevant experience
1. Drafting of reply to Show Cause Notices & appeals to First Appellate Authority and Tribunals against the Orders issued by the GST Department and Customs Department
2. Drafting and filing of the appeals/petitions/applications before Hon’ble High Court/Supreme Court
3. Appearance before various HC/SC, Tribunals and various tax authorities
4. Drafting of letters to tax authorities & filing of different types of Refund Application under GST
5. Drafting and filing of the application to claim export benefits under Foreign Trade Policy with DGFT authorizes
6. Liaising with the tax department and DGFT authorities
7. Vetting of the agreements from GST perspective
8. Representation before Government/Tax Bodies/GST COUNCIL
9. Filing/Review of various returns under GST
10. Preparation and filing of Annual return under GST (Form GSTR-9)
If you are interested in evolving as a professional, we're keeping a seat warm for you. We are a dynamic and forward looking professional firm. We are looking for passionate professionals to help in building our organisation of 170 strength team to 250.From creating a career for you through customized training,H&A provides you with the vibrant exposure you need to develop your career.You will associate with expert professionals in the field of indirect taxation (GST,Customs, Foreign Trade Policy) and associated laws, audit in IDT, strategical reviews,legal and consulting backgrounds to launch your career. Are you ready to take off?
Hiregange & Associates has been established in 1988 by CA Madhukar N Hiregange in Bengaluru with a vision to create a benchmark in value-added & quality professional services in Indirect Taxation in India. Over a period of three decades, firm has added consulting, audits, compliance support and representation under indirect taxes to its service kitty. Presently, we have been serving clients through offices at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, NCR-Gurgaon, Vishakhapatnam, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai. We are admired as name of trust and excellence in service delivery through value addition and client focus. The updated knowledge in the areas of indirect taxation coupled with extensive experience of various industries has provided the firm a niche position in indirect tax service offerings.
Our service areas have been exclusively in the field of Indirect Tax in India i.e. Central Excise,Service Tax, Customs, Value Added Tax, Central Sales Tax and Foreign Trade Policy etc.Having possessed vast experience in the domain, we believe our service offering in upcoming Goods and Service Tax (GST) would be unmatched.The firm has unique distinction of having all its partners as co-authors of books on Indirect taxes [total 16 books till date] besides contributing to journals of various associations and teaching at management school and professional bodies.The firm has also been mentor of other audit and consultancy firms to add indirect tax to their portfolio of services.