Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1616)        Banking(25770)        Business(5431)        Consumer Protection(8830)        Crimes(16869)        Employee/Labor(4228)        Environmental (19222)        Family(151663)        Human Rights(6827)        Information Technology(208552)        Insurance(24009)        Intellectual Property(2817)        International Law (5815)        Maritime law(2835)        Motor Vehicle(31045)        Property(75955)        Tax(5387)        All Other(743165)       
Lawyer answers

Legal Q/A by vijay mahantesh sakkari

vijay mahantesh sakkari has answered nearly 89 legal questions for free.

"Help doesn't mean that offering money, offering legal advice is a great help to the society."

Saved Legal Questions
Greed for money husband and mother in law Family 8 Mar 2018

Hi, I am married for 10 months now. My husband and mother in law playing with my life. My husband told me he have loans, so I gave my entire salary to...

madam , you can file complaint in police station regarding a dowary harrassment and domestic violence. if things are not settled you may go for divorce...View

Advance Amount for Machine Purchase - Not returned Business 2 Feb 2014

I paid the Advance amount Rs. 1 Lakh to Paper cup machine supplier in Chennai on Nov 1, 2013. Since my Application is rejected by the MSME, I cancelled...

Dear client, send a legal notice to the company and if you don\'t get the satisfactory reply you can go and file case against. For further assistance...View

If I get xparty desion then Family 2 Feb 2014

Dear Sir If I don't go to bambay high court and get xparty desion Then what will be next solution

Dear client , it depends on what type of case it is. View

Wnt 2 get Divorce with Compensatoon. Human Rights 11 Jan 2014

A heart patient who hide his Ist marriage,his Heart problem,& is always doubting me with imaginery man,till date I am getting beaten by him 4 every small...

Dear client, if your husband is not looking after you, you can complaint against him. You can send him a legal notice. If he does not respond properly...View

How can get a claim on improper after Sale Service Consumer Protection 18 Dec 2013

I purchased a Celkon Mobile product (Model A225) from M/s.Poorvika Mobiles Perambur Chennai in the month of June 2013. At first i refused to buy this product...

Dear client, go ahead and send the company a legal notice. If they do not respond satisfactorily then you can go for filing a case against the company...View

Advice on Cruelty by husband Family 18 Dec 2013

My husband has deserted me intentionally since last 4 months after my baby was born. He has not enquired about me and baby even for a single day and is...

Dear client, you can file domestic violence case later you can go for divorce. But if you don\'t want divorce then wait and later you can send legal notice...View

Is colour blindness a bar to recruitment in corporation bank as Asst. Banking 17 Nov 2013

Actually i wanted to ask if colour blindness a bar in appointment in banks and what are the other government jobs a colour blind person can apply for in...

Dear client, any kind of blinds can never be a bar in appointing him or her for the job unless a job requires a particular health condition. There are...View

legal hership is required for 2nd sale property Property 13 Oct 2013

A flat buyed by both husband & wife (1995),after her husband death,wife & both childrens given powerof attorny(2004) (registerd) to a person.This flat...

dear client , you have sold it to that person ,and if he is selling it out why does she need your legal heirship certificate .for further information...View

samsung india is not giving my free bluetooth device Consumer Protection 12 Oct 2013

I buy samsung tab 2 on 28 feb 2013. At that time company have launched a scheme of free bluetooth device with tab 2. Last day of scheme was 28 feb. Same...

dear client, send them a legal notice and if you donot get any satisfactory reply from their end. file a case against them in consumer forum. forget about...View

how i registered court marriage Maritime law 10 Oct 2013

i live in noida my girlfriend live in nagpur by some reason we cant registered our marriage in nagpur or noida . we want to registered our marriage in...

dear client, as i have told earlier address proof is necessary document. so you have to have address proof of that place where you want to register your...View

how i registered court marriage Maritime law 10 Oct 2013

i live in utterpradesh my girlfriend live in nagpur .For some reason we cant registered our marriage in nagpur or up . will you please tell me can we registered...

dear client , one of the necessary document for getting registered marriage is address proof if you have a address proof off your in wardha. you can get...View

Violation of common rights of common area in an apartment Civil 10 Oct 2013

we are flat owners of a g+3 apartment containing two flats on each floor. a person purchased both flats of 3rd floor along with its entire roof. in subsequent...

dear client, roof is common area under the apartment law which can be used by everyone, its entrance cannot be restricted , but read the Declaration which...View

About Pending salary Labor 10 Oct 2013

i have deputed to one of the company through consultancy all the offer letter salary is done through cfonsultancy only now the deputed company is shutdown...

dear client , send a legal notice to the consultancy. if you do not receive a satisfactory reply, file a case against the consultancy. further information...View

Maintenance ANY 9 Oct 2013

If the wife is earning then in the case for divorce, does the husband needs to pay her maintenance? Salary of wife is less than that of her husband but...

dear client , yes, you still have to pay her maintenance. whether she is working not working or capable of working does not matter.for further information...View

need legal advice on estate agent fraud Property 9 Oct 2013

we have farmland near new mumbai panvel. that property belong to my grandfather. he want to sell that to the builder through estate agent. everything...

dear client, first when was the sale of the farm done. ? send him a legal notice of the same stating that agreement done by fraud and mention all the...View

cheque bounce by bank ANY 8 Oct 2013

my neighbour has given me a cheque as payment of mutual understanding on having a wall of one side mutual.. but the cheque was what can...

dear client , issue a legal notice to him as soon as possible. if he doesnt repay then also you can file a case against him u/s 138 of negotiable instrument...View

frodgery. misrepresentation,bigamy,rape Human Rights 8 Oct 2013

it is my second marriage and i fad inform my present husband about my past and he accept me in the way i am and married me in a temple in the year 2011.My...

dear client , first since the marriage itself is void. you wont get any monetary benefits. its only he will be punished for the offence he has committed....View

how 1/6th share is determind in plot size is 4500sq /9appt Civil 8 Oct 2013

verdict given by city civil court,my mother is entitled for 1/6th of share in property- property detail is plot dia, is 4500sq,on which 9 appartements...

dear client , the market value of your share in 4500 sq is amount you will get. i;e 1/6 th of 4500 sq. which is 750 sq ft. so the market value of 750 sq...View

Agriculture land to purchase Property 7 Oct 2013

I am not an agriculturist and planning to purchase 2 or 3 acres of agriculture land at Mysore. 1.Can you clarify whether purchaser should already be...

dear client, generally purchaser should be a agriculturist , but even non agriculturist can also purchase the land. first you have to get the prior permission...View

Eligibility in Govt.Jobs related Accident 6 Oct 2013

I want to know will a person be eligible for government jobs in High Court, If someone is found guilty under case registered in IPC section 289 and Motor...

dear client , no , person will not be eligible for any government job if found guilty of an offence punishable by IPC. for further information you can...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd