Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1810)        Banking(27140)        Business(5864)        Consumer Protection(9113)        Crimes(18442)        Employee/Labor(4465)        Environmental (20741)        Family(161456)        Human Rights(7081)        Information Technology(222274)        Insurance(25810)        Intellectual Property(2965)        International Law (6125)        Maritime law(3032)        Motor Vehicle(34058)        Property(81032)        Tax(5898)        All Other(798109)       
Lawyer answers

Legal Q/A by Poonam sapate

Poonam sapate has answered nearly 195 legal questions for free.

"Help doesn't mean that offering money, offering legal advice is a great help to the society."

Saved Legal Questions
Cost of sending legal notice to employer Labor 3 Mar 2020

What is the cost of sending legal notice last employer,due to non payment of my full and final dues. Have served my notice period and handover was don...

3000/- For consultation contact Adv Poonam Sapate’s View

False rape claim after 1 year ANY 1 Mar 2020

Will the boy be safe if a girl registers fir against him of false rape after 1 year... They were both 17 when they get physical only kissing no penetration.....

your case does not fall under the rape case for more contact Adv Poonam Sapate View

Cidco Document legalisation problem in Gift Deed and Home loan Property 29 Feb 2020

My father had purchased open plot in 2008 under Cidco society (Kalamboli) from 2nd owner and we had done the construction in 2012. So we have sale agreement...

for more contact Adv Poonam Sapate we need to make an application as well as need to file an case for declaration. View

Divorce under hindu marriage ac Family 29 Feb 2020

I need information on latest hindu divorce laws and information on one sided divorce

Yes you can take a divorce by ex parte I.e one sided by one person It will take 6 to 8 months time For more information contact Adv poonam sapateView

How to cancle Froud resister document Property 27 Feb 2020

How to cancle resister sathekhat? Opposite party misguided resistar, court stay is there. But resistar resister sathekhat.

By way of cancellation of deed For consultation and more information contact Adv Poonam Sapate View

Drain pipe on my private road Property 23 Aug 2019

I owned a road inside main road, i have legal papers ot it too.but recently PWD has built that road and made a drain system on both side of the road.but...

If u r clear with ur title others can not claim on ur property File a case For more contact Adv Poonam SapateView

i have purchased property in 2013 and made agreement to sell according Property 22 Jun 2019

i have purchased property in 2013 and made agreement to sell according market value stamp duty & registration charges paid but that time i am not aware...

Respected sir,yes you have to pay stamp duty for Sale Deed again that is truenow your agreement to sell is made in 2013 and for that you have paid stamp...View

Refusal of society to give NOC for home loan transfer. Civil 22 Jun 2019

I need to transfer my home loan from PNB bank to SBI Bank,society is refusing for fresh noc and insisted me to get clearance certificate letter from sbi...

Respected sirFirstly send a legal notice to the society so they can give thier answer in writingthen file a case against thier replyfor more contactAdv...View

Not having good relationship with my family for too long. Family 5 Jun 2019

I have fight with my family almost everyday. I want to leave my family now. What should I do? Where should I go? As I don't have any money. And being suffered...

Take a divorce and demand for alimony. find a job for your survival. For more contact ADV POONAM SAPATEView


I have paid rs 1 lac towards token / booking amount for shop purchasing on the basis of verbal discussion. Accordingly they have taken the booking form...

Respected siryou can file a case against thembut before that we need to check terms and conditions of the sameSo please take that form read it carefully...View

Can married daughter use project affected certificate for govt. Job Constitution 19 Apr 2019

My family is project affected. I have project affected certificate issued by govt..Can my married sister use this certificate for govt. Vacancy..She passed...

Respected madamyou can claim against that clause in MATand you have to show that how she is appropriate for that post being marriedFor morecontact Adv...View

Death certificate of missing person ANY 18 Apr 2019

I lost my father 12 year ago, he was missing, how can i get death certificate of him?

Sir in this case we have to file a case to declare him as a death n then court will order the sameapproximate it will take a month time and nominal experiencefor...View

dy. registrar of CHS, Mumbai, made mistake in recovery cert second tim Property 16 Apr 2019

In the first recovery certificate issued by Dy. Registrar P ward Mumbai in Sep 2017 u/s 101 filed by my society in Nov 2016, he made a mistake in calculation...

Contact Adv Poonam Sapate View

Regarding Share Certificate Property 9 Apr 2019

Sir, We are the second owner of a flat in navi mumbai during 2010(1 st owner directly purchased it from the builder) and at the time of puchase society...

No you can send a legal notice to the society as well as privious owner For more Contact Adv Poonam Sapate View

Regarding noc for railway Civil 5 Apr 2019

I am an Alp in central railway.My date of appointment was 01/08/2017 and after completing my training period ,date of posting was 23/03/2018.I applied...

Yes sir you can give application for NOC and if they denied you can appeal on it in the Maharashta Administrative Tribunal (MAT)For any more assistanceContact...View

2 names in Society Share Certificate from 3 names Property 23 Feb 2019

Hello, We have a 2 BHK Flat in mumbai in co op. Hsg. Soc. There were 4 members in our family. Currently there are 2 members in our family. My husband...

give an application to the society regarding the sameView

Loan repayments issue Banking 23 Feb 2019

I have taken loan which i have done payment few emis right now am a financial loss i m jobless i need some time as my husband also left me i have told...

give written application to the bankView

Regarding vechan karar Property 23 Feb 2019

Sir hamare papa ne ek vichan karar sing kar diya hain ek makan ki jagah ka aur wo notorized hain aur hame pata nahi tha aur abhi papa bol rahe mujh se...

agar vo notarized hai to nahiView

Termination of employee without notice Labor 23 Feb 2019

sir, i am working with a company at mumbai as a manager to a division for last 2 and half years (since 1st June 2016) now a days company is terminating...

sir contact Adv Poonam Sapatewe need to look your agreement first according to that we ll take appropriate actionsView

Marriage cancel or divorce-6months old Family 22 Feb 2019

1. 6 months back I married, After marriage, with in 6 months i found below issues( have spy proof for all below points)? a. She had Love affair till marriage...

yes u can use the sameView

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd