Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1616)        Banking(25770)        Business(5431)        Consumer Protection(8830)        Crimes(16869)        Employee/Labor(4228)        Environmental (19222)        Family(151663)        Human Rights(6827)        Information Technology(208552)        Insurance(24009)        Intellectual Property(2817)        International Law (5815)        Maritime law(2835)        Motor Vehicle(31045)        Property(75955)        Tax(5387)        All Other(743165)       
Lawyer answers

Legal Q/A by Advocate Amandeep S Kotla

Advocate Amandeep S Kotla has answered nearly 8 legal questions for free.

"Help doesn't mean that offering money, offering legal advice is a great help to the society."

Saved Legal Questions
Land Partition done by tehsildar of pathankot Property 18 Jan 2018

Land partition hag done Area Allotted to me is Already Bulit up by some one We put the court case on him What would be decision gerenally

if there is construction over the land by any of your co-sharer then you will have to file a case for exclusive possession of your share before the civil...View

Get relaxation under obc category ANY 15 Jan 2018

Sir actually want to use this BC certificate to get relaxation under obc category if it's possible to use that in non creamy layer.if BC n obc same at...

you will have to apply for the certificate for OBC before the executive magistrate. the BC status in Punjab can only be used in Punjab State but the notification...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd