Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1627)        Banking(25992)        Business(5507)        Consumer Protection(8892)        Crimes(17201)        Employee/Labor(4247)        Environmental (19523)        Family(153417)        Human Rights(6892)        Information Technology(210656)        Insurance(24371)        Intellectual Property(2858)        International Law (5857)        Maritime law(2870)        Motor Vehicle(31602)        Property(76545)        Tax(5489)        All Other(752266)       
Lawyer answers

Legal Q/A by Advocate Saransh Jain

Advocate Saransh Jain has answered nearly 10 legal questions for free.

"Help doesn't mean that offering money, offering legal advice is a great help to the society."

Saved Legal Questions
Am I accused or witness Labor 31 May 2019

Received summon to appear at 10.30am on 19Jun in Labour Court (SD) Bhavnagar for case number 346 of 2019 under sec 61and 244. It states that I may have...

Dear Client, Send me a copy of summons and will revert you back. You might be an accused or witness. We have to check for date. RegardsView

How to handle mediation in divorce case Civil 29 May 2019

I have to go to mediation at high court. I don't want wife back as I don't trust her anymore. How can I Handel this mediation? Kindly guide.

Dear Client, Please Contact us for best legal advice as i want to know full details of case. RegardsView

Amount transaction was handed in cash now got legal notice to repay Banking 29 May 2019

In 2016 my cousin asked my help to get money in my account for his marriage as his bank account was having issues. Amount of 7 lakhs wa stransferred to...

Dear Client, Firstly, You should send them a reply legal notice discharging yourself of all liabilities. Secondly,You should get an affidavit on 100 Rupee...View

child school maintenance Family 28 May 2019

One of my case was settled under an agreement of paying rs.8500/month and educational expenses of the child, which i am paying every month without any...

For Best Legal Advice , Contact on our details.View

Documents spelling mistakes ANY 28 May 2019

For my overseas job I want my documents name in same format but my surname in my 10th results and leaving certificate is different from my degree certificate....

You should go to the concerned educational board or file a civil suit for title declaration. View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd