Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1928)        Banking(28254)        Business(6151)        Consumer Protection(9243)        Crimes(19348)        Employee/Labor(4805)        Environmental (21624)        Family(168817)        Human Rights(7314)        Information Technology(230479)        Insurance(26641)        Intellectual Property(3086)        International Law (6284)        Maritime law(3135)        Motor Vehicle(35486)        Property(84356)        Tax(6169)        All Other(832712)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Property Division if first husband did property on wifes name Civil 3 min(s) ago

Property division if a widow got remarried My nephew who is an orphan because his mother remarried to a person and had a daughter from 2nd marriage. My...


Broken parcel (Insured under DTDC courier) Still DTDC not redunding Consumer Protection 4 min(s) ago

I sent a parcel through DTDC courier from GZB to Gujarat under their insured policy.The parcel was broken when delivered.I immediately informed the DTDC...


Want to seek asylum for myself International Law 12 min(s) ago

Hello sir I want to seek asylum in another country I am physically and mentally abused by my family


প্রতারণা করেছে আমার সাথে Banking 22 min(s) ago

CSC কোম্পানির নাম করে সিএসপি পাইয়ে দেবে বলে ঠকিয়েছে সিএসপি...


Can employer recover over-payment from salary directly Civil 52 min(s) ago

Due to some errors in the record, based of which I have sanctioned a PF payment to superannuated employee, some over payments had happened. I am not benefited...


Buying plot from regsited gpa holder Property 57 min(s) ago

I am planning to buy a plot ,owner reside aboard and given gpa to this father in law ,gpa holder has orginal sale deed and gpa document full paid stamp...


domestic violence,mental harassment,physical torture Criminal 1 hour(s) ago

domestic relationship with husband and his relatives .mental torture by using past relationships. dowery harassment .emotional abuse sexual abuse , physical...

Dear client, File complain against him in police station.View

Case for man claiming to have done 2nd marriage and domestic violence Family 1 hour(s) ago

What shall be done to a man claiming to have done 2nd marriage without divorcing the first wife and doing domestic violence on the first wife and not giving...

Dear client, File complain against him in police station. File maintenance and domestic violence case in court. File second marriage complain in Court. File...View

Looking for marriage counselor Family 2 hour(s) ago

I am having really hard time cooperating with my husband, and want to have divorce

There grounds under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 for seeking divorce, treating wife with cruelty is one of the grounds, cruelty can be physical as well as...View

Investing in overseas property Tax 2 hour(s) ago

Hi. I want to sell my ancestral house in Ludhiana and buy a property in Portugal. What are the tax implications i have to deal with in India.


Consumer case on standard chartered Bank Consumer Protection 2 hour(s) ago

Bank started charging interest despite paying outstanding homeloan in full (home loan on homesaver product of standard chartered Bank), they claim that...

Unless they have documentary proof acknowledgment from you no letter is received by you. Issue them a notice and then file case in Consumer Forum. For...View

Remarriage act and procedure Family 3 hour(s) ago

Bride & Groom both divorcees. They Have Court orders, address proof, id proof & Age proof. Bride\'s residence in chennai Tamilnadu. Groom\'s kumara Kovil...

No certificate is required from any quarter if the have the order of the court. But you have not clarified as what certificate they are asking. For further...View

Arbitration case in India Business 3 hour(s) ago

How can I transfer my arbitration case from Delhi to Bangalore

wr the place of bussiness on that u need to file View

Does my father has any right on my grandmothers property Property 3 hour(s) ago

My grandmother has 2 daughters and 1 son. My father is one of them. My grandmother owns property from my grandfather who has passed away many years back....

if it is ancestral property then he will have right over that if not he cant claiim that View

Genuine help needed for residential plot Property 3 hour(s) ago

I have purchased a residential plot in 2004but didn't get it registered but have an ikrarnama (on 10rs stamp)done in which it is clearly written that i...

Dear client, Send him notice through lawyer and file suit for specific performance of contract in court.View

Wrong answer key provided by WB TET. Labor 4 hour(s) ago

Sir, I appeared as a candidate in TET exam conducted by Westbengal School service commission in 2012 to appoint assistant teachers in Government aided...


Which itr shud i file Tax 4 hour(s) ago

Sir can i have to reply for SFT 005 in ITR? I got money from goverment schme near about 3 crore.Which form in itr shud i have to file & my age is 80+ I...

form 26AS View

Land lord. Tenancy eviction issue on residential on tenant violation Property 4 hour(s) ago

As on 28 th sept20. Weather Rent court chennai (small causes) accepting Land lord tenancy eviction cases issues for enquiry. If so pl exactly so that...


Police imposes fine on such lockdown periods Motor Vehicle 4 hour(s) ago

Police imposes 4500/- on pollution fail case to my motorcycle bearing rno wb74p2234 what can I do on such lockdown periods police doesn't want to see the...

u can file a complaint to the then forView

Can an employee in one company invest in a startup company Business 5 hour(s) ago

Can an employee in one company invest in a startup company? I m interested to start my own startup. But for financial safety would like to work and parallelly...

need to take partnership then there should be certain terms and conditions accroding to this for best contact us will guide u how to proceed it further...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd