Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1741)        Banking(26685)        Business(5752)        Consumer Protection(9026)        Crimes(17946)        Employee/Labor(4382)        Environmental (20297)        Family(157891)        Human Rights(7003)        Information Technology(217548)        Insurance(25246)        Intellectual Property(2922)        International Law (6077)        Maritime law(2985)        Motor Vehicle(33180)        Property(79387)        Tax(5691)        All Other(779758)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
solution for divorce threatning Family 17 May 2020

solution for threatning of divorce. women fear for this threatning and they isolate them from their father and mother

speak detail about your dispute than i can give you advice.View

Husband mental tourcher Family 17 May 2020

Husband torchering for dowry..... He wants me to die... Mental torcher with words.

file complain in police station or local mahila mandal near your .View

common passage rights Property 17 May 2020

There is a common passage between 3 apartments. (A, B, C) . Apt A reached the main road by this common passage. also having a small entrance ( only 2wheeler)1...

sir file case at the area police under easement act . View

Cyber cops harresment to implicate a person in fake case Cyper PS, Kol Information Technology 17 May 2020

Thank you Ld. Sir for ur advice.... A CrPc 482 was filed by a known senior Advocate of Hon'ble Calcutta HC Bar Library in mid 2016... The Hon'ble HC Judge...

xNeeds Detailed Discussion as complete information is not available. To Write the Whole Answer is not Possible for Me. You may fix an appointment with...View

How to become assistant government pleader ANY 17 May 2020

Criteria to become assistant government pleader for gents and ladies in courts of gujarat

sir the registered lawyer need to fight the exam of the APP for the same conducted by the judiciary . View

Land transfer from father to son Property 17 May 2020

My father died last year. We have agriculture land but we don't have pass book or other evidence. But our land showing the land in my father name in mee...

Dear client simply execute partition deed in between you and other legal hairs i.e. brother , sister and mom. if not you only one legal hair, then...View


If Mr. A is an Indian Citizen of 33 Years Male and Mr./Mrs./Miss.B is a Foreigner of 25 Years belongs ( to United Kingdom or Qutar, Arab Ameerat ). Both...

Needs Detailed Discussion as complete information is not available. To Write the Whole Answer is not Possible for Me. You may fix an appointment with...View

Verbal abuse over telephone ANY 17 May 2020

I received a phone call from some I hardly know in person, after receiving the call I asked who's this multiple time, however, rather answering to me who...

Dear client file complaint in police station PVS SAI KUMAR, ADVOCATE, VISAKHAPATNAM CLICK LIKE View

Remove from the office without any reason Labor 17 May 2020

Hi sir I want to know about to law of removing employees to office and regarding this action

Dear client it will depending upon nature of work you done and where you working without above information, we will not give proper advice to you PVS...View

Un motorised Mou for sale of property Property 17 May 2020

Can I enforce terms and condition of Mou for sale of property which was not motorised. The buyer has defaulted in payment on agreed rate. Can I forfeit...

Dear client unregistered and un-notarized mou valid as per law. u can forfeit if there is clause for forfeit token advance in mou else u have no right...View

Physical Violence, Crime, Attempt to murder and Vandalism Criminal 17 May 2020

I am a 50 yr old woman. I was attacked by my neighbour and his brother with a brick and kick while gardening. I filed an FIR but police hasn't done anything...

you can go in legal aid department in court.View

Money refund after sale agreement Civil 17 May 2020

I have paid 15 lakhs to seller for buying a plot and got signed on agreement of sale which is not registered. Now I am not in position to pay remaining...

Dear client 1. if there is no clause for cancellation, then issue legal notice for cancellation of agreement and repayment of amount 2. if he not do...View

legal name change procedure ANY 17 May 2020

For using gazette notification can i change name in aadhaar and PAN card. What is its procedure

Dear client Make an affidavit for change of name Place newspaper advertisement with details of change of name Submit papers to The Department of...View

Conversion Of dkt land for industrial purpose Property 17 May 2020

Conversion of dkt land for msme purpose Good evening sir I purchased 0.25 ac. agriculture land based on ec and...

Dear Client, if you paid proper property tax, Municipal Tax, and Registered your small business . You eligible for loan. thankyou,advocate muthuche...View

Need assistance and support regarding house rental issue Human Rights 17 May 2020

Myself Priya Darshika.R, myself and my fiancee took a rental house on (2.8.2019). The house owner changes the rental amount for every 3 months and excluding...

Dear client, If any rent agreement is executed then you may file complaint in Rent Control tribunal otherwise not. Land lord has a right to make you vacate...View

Kya hume hamari salary mil payegi Labor 17 May 2020

Sir we and my all staff complaints do in labour court notic received to company owner against salary but after notic my company onwer clear ask that we...

if company owner refuse to pay the salary than file complain in labour court.View

how to transfer name from father to me and B form patta house to regis Property 17 May 2020

we have house of 1200 sq feet in Guntur dist of Andhra pradesh state with B form patta on my father name and now he is no more with us, can u pl guide...

sir you can directly approach to the registerd office. If they required succession certificate than you have to obtain that from court.View

What about words I can write in my objection I.A filed by respondent Family 17 May 2020

Thank you Kishan sir for your response, sorry I think my question isn't clear before. I'm the petitioner in the conjugal rights case and my husband is...

Needs Detailed Discussion as complete information is not available. To Write the Whole Answer is not Possible for Me. You may fix an appointment with...View

Posession Delay and rent not received in a private redevlopement proje Property 17 May 2020

Hello Sir, I am a tenant and have a flat in a private redevelopement project in mumbai which is under construction. This project is ongoing since last...

You can issue legal notice through advocate and claim rent with damages and time period given 15 days. Otherwise file Recovery of Money suit against him...View

I want to know about Pro Rata Pension if applicable to me if serving i Civil 17 May 2020

Sir, Pls tell me about pro rata pension. I was serving in defence forces with old pension service. After putting 11 years of service I got selected in...


Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd