Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1741)        Banking(26685)        Business(5752)        Consumer Protection(9026)        Crimes(17946)        Employee/Labor(4382)        Environmental (20297)        Family(157891)        Human Rights(7003)        Information Technology(217548)        Insurance(25246)        Intellectual Property(2922)        International Law (6077)        Maritime law(2985)        Motor Vehicle(33180)        Property(79387)        Tax(5691)        All Other(779758)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Not leaving my land even after giving notice for 6 months Property 3 May 2020

Sir,I have given rent to one person and we didn't have written rent agreement and I told him to vacate the house and he told some reasons and postponed...

sir till lock down is there till then be human and let them live there . after the lock down talk to them in person. View

Man seeking divorce eight year old marriage Family 3 May 2020

Is Tobacco chewing by wife a reason of divorce .Eight year old marriage two girl child aged six years

no tabacco chewing is not a ground for divorce. cruelty, desertion, extramarital affair, mental illnes this are the ground for divorce.View

Can father share property to unmarried daughter Property 3 May 2020

Can father share property to unmarried daughter ?how and why? actually daughter not never marry lifetime bcoz health problems plz answer thz

Yes can her for her marriage u can state it. View

Vehicle siezed during lockdown Motor Vehicle 3 May 2020

My bike siezed in lockdown. How to get it back without court. Echallan no option to pay online. Pls help.

you have to file release vehicle petition in court to get back your bike.View

Lebaur cort me shikayat kaise kare Labor 3 May 2020

Sir mai bank me job karata tha mujhe 2year pahale bank se bina karan se nikal diya gaya hai mere pas sare sabut hai aur mai apane jile me sahayak sramayukt...

Aapki complaint paper par likhe aur labour commisioner ke pass submit kar de wo employer ke khilaf me action lenge. Thamk you and Like it.View

Leglay fight case company and solve my problem Labor 3 May 2020

मेरी कंपनी द्वारा मुझे निष्कासित किए जाने के संबंध में

company ko lawyer ke through notice bhejo aur labour court me case file karo.View

Fundamental rights have been snatched through conspiracy Constitution 3 May 2020

Sir/Ma'am I am a unmarried woman and my father a retired personnel from army with the localites and other retired army personnel is harassing me and wants...

you can gathered evidence by way of taking photo, video of that people at the time torture & harras you.View

illegal toilet built by society Property 3 May 2020

Hello sir/madam, I have a flat in Vasai-Virar, Mumbai at ground floor. The society has built a toilet attached to my flat without my permission. What...

sir file complaint to the tehsil municipality and the health department . View

I Want to leave my Husband Family 3 May 2020

I don't want to live with my husband anymore ,I want to leave him.In 15 years of marriage we have 2,kids 14 ,yrs old boy and 6 ,yrs old girl I want financial...

file divorce case in the court on the ground of cruelty, desertion, extramarital affair of husband in court.View

Boyfriend is denying to marry ANY 3 May 2020

My boyfriend is denying to marry me because his family didn't accept as I belong to brahmin caste and they are marmaris baniya. We have been relationship...

complain in police station on the ground of rape, breach promise of marriage, threat.View

Vehicle seized during lockdown Motor Vehicle 3 May 2020

Hi Sir, My bike is seized by police during lockdown as I was not wearing mask. I want you help in getting my bike released by court order.

You can apply for release of vehicle on Superdari. View

My uncle and my grandmother are not giving us share in the property Family 3 May 2020

I have a father and a younger sister in my family. Just a few months ago my mother has died and because of that my father's health is not good, due to...

First of all, you need to tell me the nature of property. Whether its an ancestral property or is it in the name of your mother? Accordingly, suggestion...View

boy minor sexting boy minor ANY 3 May 2020

I am a 17yr boy who acted as a girl on insta and sexted with a boy who is also 17yrs...we exchanged nudes..he sent his but i send adult images from net....i...

You may call me through pathlegal for clarification and advice. Plz LIKE in appreciation. View

international investment fraud ANY 3 May 2020

Hello, I am looking for someone who can help me to get my money back from fraud investment scheme. Unfortunately, I became a victim with two different...

You may message me through pathelgal. I can advise with required legal action, accordingly. RegardsView

Insolvency petetion procedure Civil 3 May 2020

How to file insolvency petetion Took debt from private people around 2 crores Unable to pay debts I haven't any job and properties...on my mother...

you can file insolvency petition through lawyer in civil court.View

Money back from friend ANY 3 May 2020

My sister gave money to her friend (1 lakh Rs) and he is not returning the money. Is there a legal way to sue him and make him pay without any troubles?...

1) As you are having all the payment proofs you can be on the winning side, But now you have to do 1 thing, on friendly terms Take 2 Cheques from him of...View

Case laws in support of the Constitutional validity of sections 29 and Constitution 3 May 2020

I'm a law student. Sec 29 and 30 of protection of children from sexual offences act 2013 says that when an accused is prosecuted under the said sections...

sir go to the court library in person you will get there . View

Permission for agriculture work ANY 3 May 2020

During the period of lockdown for the agriculture work need the permission or not.

no any permission required to do agriculture as yesterday our CHIEF MINISTER THAKREY SAHEB TOLD THAT NO ANY PERMISSION IS REQUIRED TO DO AGRICULTURE W...View

Natham property advice Property 3 May 2020

Hi Sir/Madam, Greetings ! I have grama natham land in Tiruppur, getting patta for the land seems difficult. I would like to construct a house and...

Dear brother/sister 1. it is not advisable to construct the house which is natham land doesnt have any patta 2. nationalised bank will not give any housing...View

Legal seperation from wife without divorce Family 3 May 2020

I want to stay seperate from my wife without giving divorce or ending marriage. On the grounds of cruelty and she is forcing me to apply for divorce so...

You can go for Judicial Separation instead of DivorceView

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd