Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1784)        Banking(26757)        Business(5763)        Consumer Protection(9030)        Crimes(18021)        Employee/Labor(4395)        Environmental (20367)        Family(158620)        Human Rights(7025)        Information Technology(218765)        Insurance(25365)        Intellectual Property(2926)        International Law (6092)        Maritime law(2988)        Motor Vehicle(33371)        Property(79787)        Tax(5753)        All Other(784248)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Property road problem Property 6 May 2020

I have 1 acre land, some persons they made road in my land to move for them lands, and they built one house at there land..but now they refuging to do...

Dear Sir, Just file a suit in Civil Court. Please contact me in person or take paid phone consultancy and follow me. Please give me Rank 5 if you feel...View

Lockdown period company not pay salary Labor 6 May 2020

My company fdc Limited not pay my salary in April month... I am not present in this month.its lockdown pls suggest me what is

Companies have to pay employess during lockdown. If they refuse , For non-payment of salary due to covid-19 you may send a legal notice through lawyer...View

Division of property held jointly with parents after death of husband Family 6 May 2020

My daughter and son in law bought property. Applied home loan jointly. While registering property my son in Law registered jointly with his mother. Then...

Joint owner ship means 50 % each . After death of son-in-law , His wife gets his 50% share. You may approach a good lawyer and send a legal notice with...View

Cheque bounce of a private limited company Constitution 6 May 2020

Hello Sir/Madam, My name is Raj I am a director a XYZ Pvt Ltd. I have formed XYZ Pvt Ltd on Nov 2017 with 2 directors 1. Myself (Z) and 2. Mr. X. Mr....

Cheque bounce cases of companies are serious issues where the directors may get into trouble if the cases are not defended correctly and correct legal...View

Can employers terminate us if we cannot go to work in CORONAVIRUS LOCK Labor 6 May 2020


Needs Detailed Discussion as complete information is not available. To Write the Whole Answer is not Possible for Me. You may fix an appointment with...View

We have won our partition dispute with other members , now they have a Property 6 May 2020

My grandfathers were 4 brothers,they bought several lands for agriculture from joint fund, all the deeds of those lands has four brother's name but one...

sir money can come from any where , but who is name the property is registered it matter . View

Cops stopped me and charged me with ipc 188 but i showed them everythi Motor Vehicle 6 May 2020

I went outside my house to buy essentials .. And i was stopped by the cops amd they said that my car will be seized.. I even showed them the bill of the...

all over india this incidents are happening so pay the challan & if your car is seize than release it from court.View


I registered for tenancy rights, without landlord because lanlord has got expired before 15years. I came to know after 1 year of registering that his granddaughter...

Try to take a new NOC again. View

how can retrieve our clint seizing vehical at curfew period from a po Criminal 6 May 2020

how can retrieve our clint seizing vehical at curfew period from a police station

file vehicle release petition in court through lawyer if F.I.R is registerd against client.View

Reg for my fathers job Labor 6 May 2020

Hi Sir/ Madam ; My self Sabarish.My father worked in Govt library.On 2010 he passed away.I applied for his job on 2011 on that day my age is 15 and...

Dear brother/sister 1. immediately file an application seeking the job on compassionate ground 2. if they dont respond file an application under the...View

Advise on case related to suicide due to false dowry allegations. Family 6 May 2020

My brother committed suicide coz of his wife. She was blackmailing him to either give divorce along with money and other expenses of marriage or she will...

police will do investigation & handover all evidence to police & told them all real story. Sure she will be punish life imprisonment.View

[email protected] Family 6 May 2020

My eyes not well my parents forcing me to study further always taking with me not helping in aadhar card not giving me any penny forced me to leave my...

Its tough but you need to stay calm. You can seperate from your parents for sometime and see if life is better if you have completed age of majority. ...View

Mobile application related issue Criminal 6 May 2020

Dear sir/madam, In this lockdown period I called a customer to download my company app for his benifit, but he is unable to do the same than I said...

SIR your query is answered numerous times. There is nothing to worry . If he is blackmailing your or threatening you, collect all the recordings and messages...View

Legal right to bring vehicle in own land using way. Property 6 May 2020

Dear Sir, My property is in center of other properties of land lords and they do not need any way into their land currently.There is no way to bring my...

Yes, you have easementary right to approach your land. View

Property seperation and ownership Property 6 May 2020

Hi, we have agriculture land and old house with surrounding land on my father's and uncle's name located at Bhagyanagar village, Khanapur taluka, Sangali...

sir go to the DJ court and get the partition done be strong and get the mutation done and then sell your part and be aloof .View

What is my best option if a FIR has been filed against us, but I am no Criminal 6 May 2020

A FIR has been filed for Cyber-Crime under various sections of which I am not guilty of any at all; but I am a suspect since I was a part of that group....

You can file anticipatory bail under section 439 cr p. C. You can succeed View

Transport company charging extra Consumer Protection 5 May 2020

Hi, On the 13th of March, I gave my car to a transport company in Patna to get it shifted to Pune. from the last 40 days they are saying because of...

send them notice through lawyer & file complain in consumer court & claim heavy compensation.View

how much money and time is required if there is s mutual divorce case Family 5 May 2020

what is your fee for a mutual divorce My marriage has been rough from the start and now its 6 years but still there are many differences in me and...

sir, fees is depends on exprience & work skills of lawyer. call me through pathlegal for any advice.View

False promise marriage 5yr physical relationship Criminal 5 May 2020

False promise marriage we study from same college live together after he would be my husband in future always said after 5yr he completely dis agree for...

lodge complain in police & mention all detail facts & he will arrested & put in jail.View

Exploited by elder Son Family 5 May 2020

Hi, I am mentally exploited by my elder son. He is living in my home and he is working in railways after the death of my husband (on compensated ground)...

madam kik the son out with his family, why not be strong . View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd