Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1741)        Banking(26685)        Business(5752)        Consumer Protection(9026)        Crimes(17946)        Employee/Labor(4382)        Environmental (20297)        Family(157891)        Human Rights(7003)        Information Technology(217548)        Insurance(25246)        Intellectual Property(2922)        International Law (6077)        Maritime law(2985)        Motor Vehicle(33180)        Property(79387)        Tax(5691)        All Other(779758)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Pls help me. what to do now Family 18 Apr 2020

Can I take back my consent after filing mutual divorce I have currently signed for mutual divorce , waited for 6 months and also signed the final agreement...

if you have sign or file divorce than also no need to go in court. It will be automatically closed. Without your consent it will not be proceed.View

Layoff during pandemic Labor 18 Apr 2020

I along with my other colleague had a conference call with General Manager and HR on 3rd. We were told that we are on bench starting 3rd April,20. Bench...

If the Concerned officer of the concerned labour department is of the opinion that there is even apprehension of Industrial Dispute, a Conciliation proceedings...View

Career in banking law Banking 18 Apr 2020

Dear team, As I wanted to know the criteria of career opportunity of banking law

first bis do LLB . then think of specialization . are you LLB ? there is nothing called banking law by the way . banks have their rules of business ...View

Bail for Charas 1025 gms Criminal 18 Apr 2020

My son was arrested on 19th March in Bhuntar Himachal Pradesh with 1025 gms of charas. Can I get bail?

sorry sir no bail from any court . View

unsecured LOAN turned NPA mudra Banking 18 Apr 2020

Took a UNSECURED loan from bank of 11 lakh (4 lakh term loan and 7 lakh over draft loan)for restaurant business on my wife's name and i am the security...

You have to attend the court if the bank initiates any litigation against you in bengaluruView

Disconnecting Power Supply and Water Connection by Co-tenant Property 18 Apr 2020

Respected Sir.. I had a problem with my co-tenant who stays in upstairs of the building. She is creating nuisance of disconnecting water and power supply...

dear go for the FIR at the police commissioner and file case at the court under easement act . then shift from there , the person having many case is reluctant...View

hma [email protected] return Family 18 Apr 2020

good morning wife filed an application under 27 HMA for her articles.but she has no proof that any signed copy and bills.So what can i defend...

take defence that no any article was given to you. they dont have any document of that articles. only just grab the money from you & harrasment to you...View

Bank se paise ka transaction phonepe app se Froude transaction krba l Banking 18 Apr 2020

Sir, M Krishna Kumar Sir muje Phonepe PR kisi Froude ne RAZORPAY Ke throug transaction krba liye , date 17/04/2020 ko plz advice

police station main complain karo jaldi.View

How to release seized bike Motor Vehicle 18 Apr 2020

My bike was seized by the police under 207 mvt and also metion in challan about lockdownt.

after the lock down is over it will be released no worry . it is under court now. View

Defamation and neighbours nuisance Family 18 Apr 2020

We have been mentally harrased by our neighbours(one neighbour is aged above 60 yrs and other) since 3years with abusing words and annoying actions. Recently,...

lodge f.i.r against them in police station.View

Conjugal right, mental cruelties, desertion by wife. Family 18 Apr 2020

got married in 2011, father in law given marriage budget over email including both sides expenses. After marriage wife allowed intimate After 15 days....

send her notice through lawyer to come back otherwise file RCR case with visit petition in court.View

D patta land issue same showing in adangal Civil 18 Apr 2020

Plaintiff A hold D patta enjoying land and person B showing same area in adangal on his name how to get rid of this problem

contact area collector for the same in person.View

Violance by my brother Family 18 Apr 2020

Verbal abuse and mental health issues I'm facing from my brother, he threats me and my parents. I'm not earning n depending on my parents still I'm completing...

lodge f.i.r against him in nearest police station.View

Common Terrace uses rule or law for terrace flat owner. ANY 18 Apr 2020

We are using Common terrace,.I am facing the problem late night sitting of other flat owners. There is any law or rule about timing for uses of terrace....

your own association should control such behavior .click likeView

Resignation not accepted. Our office. ANY 18 Apr 2020

Sir, Iam central government servant since 9 years. Iam resigned my services one month notice period as per my appointment order. Already 7 months completed,...

R/s you and your side as per rule completed View

Legal action to cut the coconut trees for my neighbour ANY 18 Apr 2020

Hi, coconut trees are there in my neighbor house. Tree leaves and coconuts are falling in our house and we are afraid of these as it can fall on our head....

R/s make a complain to police as well as forest officer for cutting treeView

citizenship details of my current situdatioin ANY 18 Apr 2020

Hey, I born in India and studied here,i have not visited uk in my lifetime.but planned for my higher studies this year 2020.I have indian passport.My...

U have to live atlest some years.. Then it will be.. NaView

Child custody of 5 year old girl Family 18 Apr 2020

I am having 5 years old girl and willing to get her custody ,but currently my child is with her father illegally.So can I get permanent custody of my ...

yes.. Sure you will get it file custody petition DISTRICT COURT.View

Illegal car seized, property damaged, income lost, herrasment Banking 18 Apr 2020

bank manager and bank recovery agent forcibly enter the home and started misbehaviour and shouted with my family member they are so fear. i am not present...

send them notice through lawyer & file complain in consumer court & claim heavy compensation.View

Step by Step Procedure of Mutual Divorce in Odisha How to file Mutual Family 18 Apr 2020

Tell me about the step by step procedure of Mutual Divorce in Odisha. How to apply for Mutual Divorce in Odisha. Mutual Divorce Rules in Odisha....

as previously i have given detail advice. So for more detail call me through pathlegal.View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd