Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1628)        Banking(26009)        Business(5508)        Consumer Protection(8892)        Crimes(17204)        Employee/Labor(4247)        Environmental (19532)        Family(153446)        Human Rights(6893)        Information Technology(210723)        Insurance(24380)        Intellectual Property(2858)        International Law (5857)        Maritime law(2878)        Motor Vehicle(31613)        Property(76571)        Tax(5490)        All Other(752550)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
sra redvlpd plan btwn powerfull bldr & helples chawl people Consumer Protection 28 Feb 2011

dear sir/mam, hi im ashish rathod stay in slams at mumbai 4m last so many yers with my family. I have 4 mem in my house my dad his retired now my...

It is a sad situation but you cannot blame the builder for it. The first floor that you occupy does not entitle you to get separate rooms in the SRA scheme....View

compound of crime Criminal 28 Feb 2011

a criminal case is compoundable in crpc like 379 ipc ,case in remand stage are complainant compound the case in way describe in 320 cr pc

yes the cse in remand stage are complainant compound under the section 320 Cr.P.C. if that case lies and describes in the section 320 Cr.P.C.View

Suspension continued witout reviewing witin 90days Labor 28 Feb 2011

Sir,Iam a doctor by profession & is working under Govt.of Tripura.Iam being put under suspension on the merit of complaint from patient party giving alleged...

As a doctor you have an immunity under Section 88 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 which reads as under: \"88. Act not intended to cause death, done...View

kya 125 crpc/domestic violence act ki karyawahiyo me evidenc Family 28 Feb 2011

i file evidence in domestic violence act case by affidevit under order 18 rule 4 cpc,non applicant object on it & says the cpc provision not apply in this...

he is just misguiding the court. These cases are quasi civil and quasi criminal so this procedure are applicable. Or call me on 09226706015: between 8...View

Re: my wife does not stay with me. shw wants her mother Family 28 Feb 2011

Can I get my daughter with me as i knw that she is not in the safer hands. she gets beating for asking of breast feeding. She has to sleep wet the whole...

You sh\'d file a petition for custody of your daughter on these grounds stated by you. Hindu minorities and guardianship act,1956 section 6(a) says that...View

my wife does not stay with me. shw wants her mother Family 27 Feb 2011

I got married on 17 Aug 2008. She had informed me that she was graduate but she is just 12th pass. Her has spectacles of 11 number. Also she has the problem...

Dear client You have to decide what remedy you want.If you want divorce you will easily get it.You may contact me. Santosh Goswami,Adv 09650044295 ...View

How to divorce an uncooperative and intemperate wife Family 27 Feb 2011

I got married on 26 November 2010. Except a brief encounter on the first night, my wife refuses to have a sexual intercourse. During the honeymoon she...

What you mean saying that\\\"Except a brief encounter on the first night, my wife refuses to have a sexual intercourse.\\\" If the marriage had not been...View

Is registration necessary on inheriting freehold property Property 27 Feb 2011

A free hold property was inherited by me under the registered will of my mother. The property has been mutated in my favor in MCD records. Question:...

Hello, I would be able to assist in your case. You can sell the property on basis of original conveyance deed along with copy of registered will and mutation...View

Can Builder force to take his recommended interior decorator Consumer Protection 27 Feb 2011

Ipurchased a flat in a complex in bangalore.registration has been done after full payment.Now developer is forcing to take his reccommended interior decorator.On...

you abtain a copy of contact between you & builder,you give a leagal notice by a good lawyer,and after limitation of your notice you file a complaint before...View

Order 38 rule 5 of CPC irregularity in the below case..... Property 27 Feb 2011

A Plaint filed in Hon\\\'ble Asst.civil Judge Court under Sec.26,order-VII,Rule-1 OF C.P.C. to recover the amount of ten lakhs spent as marriage expenses...

I will answer you later on.thanx Santosh Goswami,Adv 0 View



Dear client You have to mention which kind of property it is?From where your mother got this property.for detail contact- Santosh Goswami,Adv 0 View

employyees on deputation Labor 27 Feb 2011

sir employees of deputation to motor veh deptt has blocked my chances of promotion to the post of ARTO WHAT CAN I DO I HAV REPRESENTED ALREADY SIR

You need to write in some Santosh Goswami,Adv 0 View

land aqustion Property 27 Feb 2011

my minor daughters land aquired by kinfra and given to smart city, no compensation paid to us adjusted towards amount due to ksidc by myself . can...

when your minor girl reached matyority,she challange the aqusition & clem compensation with intrest within 3 years after matyorityView

Can\'t i park my two car inside society premises Consumer Protection 27 Feb 2011

dear sir, i am a tenant and residing in a group housing society from last seven months. i am paying society maintenance charges regularly apart from monthly...

Hello, I would be able to assist in your case. You can further contact me on I am a practicing lawyer in Delhi Regards, Harsh Parekh Advocate ...View

general ANY 27 Feb 2011

sir, namaskar,1. what is difference between notary appointed by, state government and union of india. 2. can notary,appointed by state of gujarat, notarise...

pls dont waste time of others by asking this type of questions. View

Compensation for acquired land by Government Property 27 Feb 2011

My land was acquired by Union of India under the provision of Defence of India Act. 1962 for the construction Hindon Air Port at Ghaziabad in the year...

you can speak to us on 9873037737View

i want divorce but my wife is not giving. Family 27 Feb 2011

sir i am maried for 7 years i have no trust on my wife.we fight allmost evry day i feel this will affect my 6 year old doughter.i badly need divorce.

There are several grounds for divorce under family law,and your case could be fitted in any of those.You will surely get divorce.For detail----- Santosh...View


my father died in an road we got compensation via sister is minor she is 13 years sisters amount is deposited in the bank via...

I can guide you if you show me the court Santosh Goswami,Adv 0 View

Amount of Capital Gain Tax payable Tax 27 Feb 2011

My uncle purchased a House from DDA (Delhi) in June 1984 for an amount of Rs. 1.5 LakhsHe sold the House in July, 2010.00 for an amount of Rs. 32.00 Lakhs....

Dear client Your query needs step by step answer which is not possible to give here. For detail--- Santosh Goswami,ADV View

right of builder/developer for sale of his share of flats Property 27 Feb 2011

landowner didnot cooperate forregistration of development agreement cum GPA and chosen to register flat by flat but harassed the first purchasers to go...

Dear Sir, U can file criminal case as well as suit for recovery against land owner you can can stay against landowner,For further details contact Satyawati,Advocate,cell...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd